Knocked Up Naughties

Blondie

Reaction score
Well ladies seeing as Team Naughties has had so many :bfp: now it seems worthwhile that we get the Knocked Up Naughties up and running :happydance: so that all us graduates from Team Naughties have somewhere to chat.

So all my lovely knocked ups - welcome to our new home for us to compare bumps, symptoms etc and keep up to date with each other :)

I'll list our due dates on this first post and whether bump is blue, pink or yellow for those of us that are waiting until the birth to find out :)

AnnaMaria - EDD 1st November - Pink Bump! - Baby Anelle born 19/09/09 at 33w6d :happydance:

RaeRae - EDD 2nd November - Blue Bump! - Baby Jac born 15/10/09 :happydance:

Blondie - EDD 22nd November - Yellow Bump! - Baby Zara Alexandra born 29/11/09 :happydance:

Caitlenc - EDD 22nd November - Yellow Bump! - Baby Harper Rose born 1/11/09 :happydance:

Tori-cottier - EDD 22nd November - Blue Bump! - Baby Orry born 29/11/09 :happydance: - beating Blondie to the finishing post by about 9 hours!!

Eternal - EDD 6th December - Yellow Bump!

Topazicatzbet - EDD 23rd December - Blue Bump! - Baby Callum born 28/12/09 :happydance:

MeeMee - EDD 12th January - Baby Sienna Claire born 23/1/10 :happydance:

Flowertot - EDD 17th January - Blue Bump! - Baby Leo Daniel born 18/1/10 :happydance:

Becyboo__x - EDD 22nd January - Blue Bump!

Samzi - EDD 14th February - Pink Bump!

Freyasmum - EDD 12th April

Pipkintyler - EDD 23rd April

Gosh I can't believe how much my waistline is expanding now - over the last few days I'm becoming more convinced that it's less bloat and more bump as it's just not changing throughout the day. :)

Will make sure I get busy with the camera this weekend for your expert opinions :)

Now I just need to find a suitable dress to wear for a wedding in 3 weeks time - maternity stuff will be too huge then so I'm needing to find something (maybe like a maxi-dress) that will look nice but not too huge on me :)

Luckily the style now lends itself to pregnant women...lots of empire waist shirts and dresses out there. I'm already wearing maternity clothes:blush:!

My EDD is November 22nd, yellow bump!!!!

Style may lend itself to pregnant women but I'm a nightmare shopper at the best of times so shopping at the moment is mission impossible :rofl:

Ideally would just opt for a nice black dress but bridesmaids are all wearing black so will have to go for a colour. Hmmm think I will spend rest of afternoon internet shopping :happydance:

Ah, my favorite kind of shopping!

Hope Tori and Flower join us soon...

Good morning, Girls!!

So, I was wondering, are you ladies feeling very impatient? I just want to fast forward this pregnancy to a time when I feel seahorse bouncing around. Then, after I get used to that, I'd like to fast forward to my due date!:rofl:

I never knew 9 months could take so long, I just want to meet my baby...and then have a glass of wine and a guilt-free cigarette!!:rofl::rofl:

How about you ladies? Is this dragging for you as well?

Dragging? Oh god yes!! :)

Feels like I have been at this stage now for about 2 months - just can't wait for things to start progressing.

So looking forward to christmas and a nice drink and ciggie aswell :rofl: Already told DH that he has to stay relatively sober on christmas day as i'm getting drunk and having a real celebration :)

I suppose we are nearlly at the 15 week mark now though Caitlenc so counting down to those 20 week scans and movement etc. Hoping that once things start really developing then time will fly by :)

Evening Ladies:

Well not only have you guys been busy but we've got our own new thread, how did this come about?

Blondie my due dates the 28th Nov

so how are you all?

I've just come back from My DH family home, Which to be honest (and i hope i don't sound to selfish when i say this as it's not intended) I'm a little releived about as the stress was enough for George to do back flips, and we all agreed it's not good for me, I think the whole thing has taken it out of me as I'm back to just wanting to sleep again.

So whats been happening did we manage to get anyone else over here since i left?

lot of love

Tori and george xx

Hi Tori

The leftovers decided that they would like to re-brand and I thought that seeing as there were a fair few of us Knocked Up Naughties now that it was time that we had a pregnancy buddies thread :)

It must be nice to be back home - it's exhausting enough just being pregnant at the moment let alone with extra stress of everything that has happened so take care of yourself and have a nice relax now you are home :hugs:

hey tori, good to have you back. it isnt selfish at all you have to look after yourself and george.

well i ve nearly finished my second night shift 2 more to go. i hate working nights in the summer as all the kids are out playing and i cant :sleep:.
thankfully so far they have been quiet nights.

just after a little reassurance ladies. on and off all day today i have been getting these twinges in the left side of my uterus. they arent perticularly painfull, just new! its prob just stretching pains right as my uterus grows to accomodate kitten.

i cant wait til my 12 week scan for a bit more reasurance that kitten is doing ok. the worries are starting to creep back in now as im around the point my friends baby died and apart from being super tired i have no symptoms.

oh i ve just noticed, i ve moved up a box, yay im in the last box of first tri. :happydance:

Beth - twinges seem to be a daily part of life from about 9 weeks on for me, I think it's when the baby really starts to grow in size so that uterus is undergoing some pretty intensive stretching. I'm still getting it now pretty much every day so try not to worry. It won't be long til your scan now and as you've already seen the heartbeat and baby was measuring around the right size then it's unlikely that anything will go wrong now. (I know it won't stop you worrying though as I still worried like mad - but luckily my dating scan was at 10w5d so I didn't have to wait too long for mine). :hugs:

Hmm I really don't understand why all my clothes are tight and I look huge when I see myself but if I compare myself to photos from 3 weeks ago I still look exactly the same :( I can feel that my uterus has shifted up and my lower belly feels much harder and firmer but it just doesn't look any different. I even have a linea nigera appearing but no real bump and I'm convinced I felt some movement again last night.

I wonder when I will actually feel like I really am pregnant :)

First photo 11w5d and second 14w6d

Attachments

• 11w5dbump.jpg
    11w5dbump.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 14w6dbump.jpg
    14w6dbump.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 6
Morning ladies;

Blondie- your tummy looks fab; trust me you'll look back at this in a few weeks and wonder were your flat tummy went so enjoy it while it's still there hun ( i promptly lost mine 9 years ago with my first and learning this time not to eat everything in site :rofl:)

I know what you mean about not feeling preganant I've just ordered a hi bebe as i've lost all my symptoms (apart from my boobies) and can't really feel george at the moment can't wait to feel him kick tho and then will rest my mind.

P.S i'm a yellow

Beth your kittens are so adorable; :happydance::happydance: Yay you for moving up on the ticker :happydance::happydance:

Caitlenc were are you?

Well as said above not really feeling any symptoms getting slight cramping which i sure is George moving about and the syst disapearing. but it still makes me worry, God i wonder when i'll stop all this worrying?

I'm going to go to the MW next week as given up smoking the second time around is harder, But my stress levels have hit the roof in the last 2 weeks and she said i shouldn't worry as she thinks all will be ok once DH gets back to normal and i stop worrying so much about him. I know it makes sense but still feel horrible smoking with little un in side me, Silly i know.

Well hope you ladies have a lovely day i'm off to do the garden

Love

Me and George xx

It's strange isn't it - somehow the morning sickness was reassuring and now it's gone and there aren't many symptoms it's wierd. Though I've been having crampy stretchy feelings for a while now - just the uterus expanding so not to worried about that. Can feel this hard band on my lower stomach which I'm assuming is my uterus.

You will be able to quit smoking again Tori honey - once things settle down a bit and once you start feeling George move around you will have a constant reminder kicking you from the inside when you do :) But don't beat yourself up about it - the stress is worse than the odd cigarette :hugs:

hi girls!! can i join you?

my EDD is 19th January 2010.

i'm quite confident that i'm going to be sticking around, don't think this bean is going anywhere. still getting a bit of brownish cm but i've been told not to worry as hcg still on the rise and i've seen the heartbeat. time is passing quickly up to now but think thats because i've had quite a lot going on. got another scan at 9 weeks which i'm looking forward to.

I'm not booking in with the midwife until i'm 9.5 weeks (earliest appointment i could get). i will have had 3 blood tests and 2 scans before i've even seen her and i've already had my appointment through for my 12 week scan!

hope you are all well. cant wait to see some bump pics x

hi everyone! its nice that thers a knocked up naughties thread now :)
my EDD is january 12th and im a yellow for the moment!
do you think any of you are going to find out the sex? im really sitting on the fence!
i get lots of twinges aswell beth, and im only just 8 weeks, its all the growing baby is doing :D

Hi Meemee and Flowertot :)

Glad you found us over here :) and that things are going well for you both :)

I'm sat here in my office right now and thinking I would so love to be sat outside in my garden in the sun - why do weekends never seem long enough anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->