Knocked Up Naughties

What an odd phobia to have!!:rofl::rofl:

I suppose fear of a heartbeat is better than fear of blood....hopefully he won't pass out during labor!:rofl:

Well, i've just rang DHL and the supplier and DHL have said it's wont come today as it's stuck in Hatfield

I'm gutted to say the least and the supplier couldn't apologies enough

Oh well tomorrow it is

Blondie cant you get one and hide it?:rofl:

Oh and also, they do strap a montior on you when you go into labour it's so they can monitor the baby and make sure it doesn't get too stressed, Oh me thinks your DH is going to go very white lol

I've warned DH that there will be heartbeat monitors during labour - he asked a friend and was told that they can turn the volume down if you request it :rofl:

He is a blinkin nightmare - when we go running together I wear a heart rate monitor and it makes him feel sick just seeing me checking my heart beat. He can't even cuddle me and put his head on my chest if he can hear my heart beating :rofl:

Definitely his strangest phobia - but then again he also has a phobia of stiff yard brushes and can't cope with anyone sweeping anywhere :rofl:

Yup definitely a bit of an oddball :)

Hee hee! :rofl:

My DH has a problem eating food with his fingers, it totally wigs him out! He eats french fries and pizza with a fork. He also finds it gross when I eat any kind of cold food...leftovers frighten him!:dohh:

Finger food :rofl:

Oh dear - what are our DH's like :) I get the feeling when I'm in the delivery suite - I'll be the one supporting him :)

Hmmm this week seems to be flying by so far - it seems like the last 12 weeks have dragged on forever but this week seems to have flown - hopefully the next 5 will aswell until I get my 20 week scan.

From your mouth to God's ears, hunni. 20 weeks can't come soon enough!:happydance:

I've been sat here at work this morning trying to figure out how many weeks left I have before I can start maternity leave :) Think it is 20 weeks now until I plan to finish :happydance: - That's only about 100 days of work left - might have to set myself up a ticker so I can count down the days as I am so desperate to get out of here :)

Hello Naughties.

Hope we are all well today.

thanks very much to everybody for putting my mind at rest. i spoke to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they told me not to worry too. cm seems to be going back to a normal kind of colour now and i'm making to most of not feeling sick. i'm not going to worry unless i get and pink/red blood. 1 week 6 days until next scan!

Blondie - did you feel excited about buying maternity clothes? i did when having dd. i loved looking pregnant and really missed my bump afterwards. can't wait for it to grow again. oh and i've never heard of a heartbeat phobia!

Caitlen - Glad you're finding it easier to find seahorse's heatbeat now and also i've never heard of a finger food phobia either!

can't remember what anyone else said even though there as not that many of us. sorry!

hi to tori, meemee and Eternal (and anyone else)

oh, can anyone tell me how to get the knocked up naughties sig? i think its about time i changed it.

hi all, had my second midwife appointment today and had my bloods done.
next appointment is 15th july.
she rang the hospital to check i was in the system as i havent had a scan date yet and i am so should get a date through soon.
didnt bother going back to work after the appointment as we are quiet and im shattered so took some annual leave.
im so looking forward to a sleep in tom and 3 days off.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:I found the heart beat:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

All by myself :happydance::happydance:and oh my god if any of you ladies get one (sorry blondie not to make you upset or anything) listen to you tube first as i located it but throught it was my own and it wasn't it was George oh my god can't believe it i now believe George is stopping around!!!!

so happy i can't come off :cloud9:

hope your all well

xx

hi all, had my second midwife appointment today and had my bloods done.
next appointment is 15th july.
she rang the hospital to check i was in the system as i havent had a scan date yet and i am so should get a date through soon.
didnt bother going back to work after the appointment as we are quiet and im shattered so took some annual leave.
im so looking forward to a sleep in tom and 3 days off.

yay your back, I couldn't see any of your post in the last few days or was that just me lol?

Hope you get some rest hun you need it by the looks of things :hugs:

Hello Naughties.

thanks very much to everybody for putting my mind at rest. i spoke to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they told me not to worry too. cm seems to be going back to a normal kind of colour now and i'm making to most of not feeling sick. i'm not going to worry unless i get and pink/red blood. 1 week 6 days until next scan!

Blondie - did you feel excited about buying maternity clothes? i did when having dd. i loved looking pregnant and really missed my bump afterwards. can't wait for it to grow again. oh and i've never heard of a heartbeat phobia!

Caitlen - Glad you're finding it easier to find seahorse's heatbeat now and also i've never heard of a finger food phobia either!

can't remember what anyone else said even though there as not that many of us. sorry!

oh, can anyone tell me how to get the knocked up naughties sig? i think its about time i changed it.

Hi flowerot: I'm glad your CM is going back to normal you must of been so worried :hugs:

the sig is

****https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3111808fltt.gif****

Copy and paste as normal hun and delete the ****

Just popped into say hi ladies.

:hugs:

Hi Samzi, hopefully you'll be joining us for good soon!:hugs:

Tori, saw on facebook that you foung the HB...isn't it amazing??:happydance:

On that note, any of you other ladies on FB??

Beth, so glad it went well with the midwife...enjoy the time off and get lots of rest!:hugs:

Flower, glad the cm is returning to normal, and that you're keeping up that PMA! I just know all is well with your bean, sweetie!:hugs:

Well, I started cleaning some of my old clothes out of the spare room closet, as it will soon become the nursery!:happydance: A bit overwhelming, though, I wonder if I'll ever fit into normal clothes again?:hissy: Anyway, came away with 2 huge bags to get rid of, and still have miles to go...thank God baby won't be here for awhile, this might take me all of my summer vacation!:rofl::rofl:

Tori - :happydance: glad you found heartbeat :) , I'm jealous but I've resigned myself to waiting now, won't be long before I start feeling regular movements so I can hold out a bit longer. Though it's a shame you don't live near me or I'd be popping round to borrow your doppler :rofl:

Flowertot - glad you are feeling a bit more reassured, it won't be long until your next scan and then you'll be out of first tri before you know it and can start relaxing with us all in 2nd tri :)

Beth - 3 days off sounds like bliss, make the most of it :) I'm sure your scan date will be through really soon - mine arrived about 48 hours before my actual scan :)

Caitlenc - I think I'm going to have to have a wardrobe clearout and put all my size 10 clothes away for the rest of the year to make room for some maternity clothes now. Maybe I'll start it this weekend :)

Facebook - I'm Dawn Brown nee Thorpe (guard that secret with your life :rofl: ) , I don't get up to too much on there but everyone knows I'm pregnant so you won't put your foot in it if you mention it :)

Okay, Blondie, I've friended you!:happydance:

The weather here is awful, sooo tired of rain!:hissy: The weekend looks nice, but I have a long trip with my students Friday and class all day on Saturday, so will have to cram a weekend's worth of fun into Sunday!

I think I felt a little kick yesterday, it was like a tiny gas bubble popping, in the exact spot that I keep finding the baby's heartbeat. I couldn't stop smiling for an hour afterwards!:happydance:

Well, girls, hope you all have a fantastic day!!:hug:

hey girlies.

looky what i got

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/testpicture.jpg

Oooh Samzi - fingers crossed that turns out to be what I think it is :)

Caitlenc - think I have accepted you, done it through blackberry though as work computer won't let me use facebook, but will check at home tonight :)

That sounds like you are feeling movement to me Caitlen :happydance: - I'm sure I felt some more popping whilst I was in my pilates class last night aswell :)

Hello Naughties.

Hi flowerot: I'm glad your CM is going back to normal you must of been so worried :hugs:

the sig is

****https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3111808fltt.gif****

Copy and paste as normal hun and delete the ****

thank you tori, i'm officially a knocked up naughty:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member