Knocked Up Naughties

Hi girls!!:hug:

It's been a few days since I could check in, had a very busy but very lovely weekend. The weather here in the States was just fabulous the past 2 days. DH and I took my mom into New York to see abroadway show yesterday for her birthday, and on Saturday we spent the day at the local zoo and had a fantastic dinner. It was our 6 month wedding anniversary Friday, so we were using that as an exvuse to celebrate.

Tori, try not to feel bad about the smoking...I have fallen off the wagon, too, and am having a great deal of trouble stopping again. Just trying to keep it to a bare minimum at the moment.

Blondie, try not to worry about the bump, I'm sure you will pop any day now, and find yourself wishing for that gorgeous flat tummy you have!

Flower and Meemee, so glad you found us over here! meemee, we have definitely decided not to find out the sex, we want the surprise!:happydance:

Hope all you girls have a fab day!:hug:

Hi Caitlenc

Sounds like a lovely weekend :) I always wanted to go to NY but never made it there yet.

I also slipped off the wagon when I was feeling down a couple of weeks ago and I'm in the same boat as you Caitlenc - having the odd one but finding it hard to quit completely again. Even hiding it from DH as he would be furious with me. :(

good to see you over here flowertot and meemee.

im def going to find out what team im on.

well im 10 weeks today so 1/4 of this pregnancy down :happydance:

good to see you over here flowertot and meemee.

im def going to find out what team im on.

well im 10 weeks today so 1/4 of this pregnancy down :happydance:

Yay :) Congrats on 10 weeks Beth :happydance: - it doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago since you got that :bfp: but bizarrely it seems like months since I got mine even though I'm only 5 weeks ahead :rofl:

My god I am seriously freaked out by the missing Air France flight A447 - I have used this exact flight about a dozen times with work as we have an office in Rio so feeling a bit numb right now. Looks like nobody on our company was on the flight thank goodness but a couple of my friends are over there now and are due to fly back on tomorrows flight.

I'm relieved now that I'm banned from flying whilst pregnant as if not I would probably have been over there around now and another couple of times this summer.

Yikes, Blondie, that's pretty scary! I'm glad you're safe and sound where you are and no one you know was on that flight. It's really creepy how it just disappeared from the radar...

On a happier note, you said you thought you felt your bean a couple of times...what did it feel like? Because I might have felt mine as well, but really not sure...

hi girls.

I still seem to be getting the brownish cm and my sickness has eased a little. do you think i should worry about this? i know i've been told not to worry about brown blood but i can't help it. its another 2 weeks until next scan.

on a lighter note though i had a fantastic day in the sun yesterday. went round to my mums and my brother was round with his 2 children. holly and her cousins were splashing around in a paddling pool all day.

hope all the knocked up naughties are doing well. i want to see some bump pics soon!

flowertot, my best friend had some bleeding at around 6-7 weeks which turned into brown cm and shes now 13 weeks happily and nauseously pregnant so im sure you will be good :D have you spoken to the doctor about it?

oh blondie thats kind of scary! i heard about that on the news this morning and it made me think of the tv show Lost!

going to new york to go see a broadway show sounds awesome caitlen! i wish i could do that haha not so easy in new zealand!

Flowertot - don't worry, if you only have a bit of brownish tinged CM and nothing else then I'm sure everything is ok. :hugs: Symptoms come and go all the time through first tri so just try and make the most of not feeling nauseous :)

Caitlenc - it just felt like a sort of fluttery / popping feeling really low down whilst I was lying in bed. It's happened a couple of times now - it's over so fast I almost wonder whether I imagine it but it's different to that "windy" feeling you get. It's very bizarre. It's so hard to explain what it feels like as it almost feels like nothing at all but it's definitely something. :happydance: Hopefully your seahorse is making himself known to you :)

Oooh I gave in and ordered a load of maternity clothes yesterday so should be here Friday - I just got to the point where most of my clothes are tight (even though you can hardly see a difference on the photos :( ). I'm looking for a long white summery skirt though now but i can't find one anywhere :hissy:

Hi, add me please, i am due dec 6th and i am team yellow please! thanks :D

OMG Blondie you've started a really good thread about MIL on the 2nd tri page, I've been reading through it (only half way there at the moment)

My MIL has decided that she wants to come over for 2 weeks just like yours has but to be honest with you under the current circumstance's i really can't object, but prevouse to FIL passing away i had to put my foot down, My mum know's this time is completly diffrent as with Courtney i really didn't have that much support with the other half with DH she has said she can reast her mind that all will be ok and she'll leave us to it until we ask her for help, which is a relief.
But with MIL it's diffrent and i know it sound harsh (with everything that is going on) but i really don't want her to be around me in the first 2 weeks and this is simply because i don't want to feel i have to entertain her while George needs me as well, I really do feel i'm going to be knacked by the end of the fortnight, and also delaying a huge part of the bonding process with George, As i know from last time it's not so east just to wip your boob out infront of anyone unless it's DH ( or in some case my Mum)

Has your DH managed to keep up a strong barrier?

whats wrong with cloth nappies tho? I'm going to use them this time It'staken 6 weeks of research but I think i've found the ones i want.

:hug: for you hunny

Caitlenc, Blondies right about the fluttering, It's so fast that you don't release it happened, The best way to feel it I've found is to lie on the bed flat on your back (oh doesn't it sound like the TTCing thread again :rofl:) with no sound and just wait a little, Babies tend to do more moving at night than during the day (apparently) so may be when you've gone to bed. honestly hun for the first few days you'll think you have imagined it good luck and keep us posted

hi girls.

I still seem to be getting the brownish cm and my sickness has eased a little. do you think i should worry about this? i know i've been told not to worry about brown blood but i can't help it. its another 2 weeks until next scan.

on a lighter note though i had a fantastic day in the sun yesterday. went round to my mums and my brother was round with his 2 children. holly and her cousins were splashing around in a paddling pool all day.

hope all the knocked up naughties are doing well. i want to see some bump pics soon!

Hay hun, I'm really glad it's eased off for you, When i was expecting Courtney i bleed for the first 6 months and all was fine chick she's a healthy 9 year old now,

but it's natural to worrie bloody hell look at me i must to be the worst for worrying

But you've said it before your sure this is a sticky one and there's no better reassurance all is well than the instinces (sp?) mother nature gave us!

you must be on :cloud9: tho as the days go on.

Tori - DH has MIL under control for now -he understands exactly why I don't want her there luckily :) Just need to keep her at bay but I've told DH if she turns up I'm booking myself into a hotel :rofl:

Hopefully by time baby arrives things will have settled down with your MIL and you will be able to reach a compromise about visits. Must be tough at the moment but hopefully in the coming months everything will settle down. I used the whipping my boobs out in front of his mum excuse with him aswell :)

Tori - DH has MIL under control for now -he understands exactly why I don't want her there luckily :) Just need to keep her at bay but I've told DH if she turns up I'm booking myself into a hotel :rofl:

Hopefully by time baby arrives things will have settled down with your MIL and you will be able to reach a compromise about visits. Must be tough at the moment but hopefully in the coming months everything will settle down. I used the whipping my boobs out in front of his mum excuse with him aswell :)

the hotel thing i have got to use!!:rofl::rofl:

Hi Girls!:hugs:

Welcome Eternal!:hugs:

Thanks for the advice on movement, girls...still not totally sure I felt the seahorse yet, but will keep you posted!:happydance:

Thankfully, I don't have the MIL problem, as she's in the UK and hates to fly...we will take the seahorse over to see them in February, we think.

Flowertot, brown cm is usually absolutely normal and fine, and Blondie is right about the symptoms, they come and go all the time, so try not to worry too much (I know that's impossible).

My next Doctor appointment is next week, but just a quick check...it will be strange not getting a scan this time, we have to wate until 20 weeks now to see bubs again!

Hope all you lovely ladies have a great day!:hug:

My 16 week midwife appointment is next week aswell Caitlenc (funny that :rofl: ) - Hoping I will get to hear a heartbeat :) (Good job DH won't be there as he is freaked out by heartbeats :) )

20 week scan will be on 3rd July so only another month to wait - I'm so impatient, if I could afford an ultrasound machine I think I'd buy one :rofl:

Well i have a 16 week scan on the 10th which i'm very excited about DH looked amused when i told him as we have already had 2 private ones

and I'm waiting very patiently for my Hi Bebe to arrive bloody slow DHL is taking for ever and i need to leave at 3 (i bet any money it comes when i'm out) think i may :cry: if it doesn't come soon lol

Aw, I hope it comes soon, Tori! I love mine, I use it a lot now that I can find the HB so easily!

I'd love to have a doppler :cry: but DH has such a fear of heartbeats it just wouldn't work. God knows what he will be like when I'm in labour if they have both mine and babies heartbeats on a monitor - he would probably have to leave the room and lie down :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->