Knocked Up Naughties

Good luck Blondie... u just can't resist those little pee sticks :haha:

It sounds as though you are gearing up now Samzi, hope u don't have to wait too much longer

AFM, tried the doppler this morning and found the heartbeat almost instantly :wohoo: DH doesn't know I have got it, so am going to use it tonight as though am for 1st time, didn't want to tell him until I had got it so he didn't panic aswell ;)
Also went to mothercare to get come work tights and came home with an electric breast pump too, :dohh: it was half price (and one of the 2 I had been thinking about), so IF I dont use it (which I am hoping is very unlikely), if I keep it packaged then I should at least get my money back on it... well DH's money, as his card accidently feel out of my purse into the reader :blush: (but then I did put a large food shop on mine yesterday...)

dont worry blondie, whats said on bnb stays on bnb. good luck

hang in there samzi, not long now.

shall i start the new thread called naughties by nature then??

well i had 3 nights of callum sleeping through, but last night he was up at 5.30, still not bad though i guess. im hoping it was cos he has some trapped wind cos i couldnt get a burp from him at the end of his bottle.
im dreading teething, i need my sleep.

sounds good Beth :D
not heard from msmith for a while when is she due? I think she will be next to go after Samzi won't she....

ok i ve started the thread naughties by nature in the group section,
do we need a new sig now for those of us who arent knocked up anymore.

i ll try and hunt out some of the old naughties who are still ttc and pm them.
any suggestions of names?

Well ladies it's a shame there is nobody still posting on here, I'm up the duff again, just!!! Hoping for a sticky one again and would of been nice if some of you were too at the same time. Hope your all ok. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->