Knocked Up Naughties

I feel so rubbish this afternoon :( Got a dodgy stomach or something and feel really crap. Bump hurts from where baby has been kicking me for about 6 weeks(ish) non bloody stop :hissy: lil bugger :rofl:

hope you feel better soon samzi.

blondie the pics are great.
zara is such a good baby, i have to say callum is good, no real screaming matches and he is getting in to a good routine, but i would love a bit more sleep, he is wanting a feed every 3 hrs on a night, which means 2 hr sleep stints for me.

edit
my ticker has gone doolally. it says he is 1 month and a day but he is 4 weeks and 4 days.
wonder if its cos he was born on the 28th and we are now the 29th????

how wierd Beth...
Hope these are good signs Samzi, if not hope u feel better soon :hugs:
fab pics as always Blondie

Well, have just got home, afternoon started well with getting what I wanted within 15 minutes of starting shopping, but have arrives home with only half the stuff I wanted :hissy: ho well, it was fab to see Beth and Callum, and my dog is very confused by the new smells on my jumper and jeans where Callum sat/slept :rofl: and is now sat there hinself trying to re smell me I think :D (have to say Callum was a lot easier to sit with :D)

well, he ll hsve to get used to baby smells s its good practice for him. lol

callum is sat on my knee now having his bottle, told you id mastered one handed feeding.

feeling better this afternoon but my side is killing where ive been kicked to death for the past 6 weeks or so :rofl:

i took callum to the well baby clinic this morning and he weighs 9lb 3 oz now. putting him in the 50th percentile.

good news beth.

Leo got weighed at 10 days old and he's lost 4oz. he's getting weighed again on wednesday just to check he doesn't lose any more. he's still at good weight though at 8lb 11oz.

i'm getting all excited now because it won't be too long before more naughty baby join us :happydance:

:yipee: for 38 weeks tomorrow.

just want her here now!! :hissy: :blush:

good news beth.

Leo got weighed at 10 days old and he's lost 4oz. he's getting weighed again on wednesday just to check he doesn't lose any more. he's still at good weight though at 8lb 11oz.

i'm getting all excited now because it won't be too long before more naughty baby join us :happydance:

that sounds about right, callum lost 4 oz too but soon piled it back on.

roll on the next naughty babies.

hope the scan goes well today mum2be.

callum slept til 5.30 this morning before waking up for as bottle. :happydance:
thats the longest he has gone yet.

sounds as though Callum is really settling down :)

well, have taken the plunge and started my pregnancy journal as everything was fab :)
Pip doing somersaults and giving the sonographer a hard time and measure spot on for dates :happydance:

Mum2be, so pleased the scan went well, it's such a relief when you see him/her for the first time. xx

Hello to everyone else. xx

Well I'm fine everything is still ticking on nicely but I must admit I'm getting a little impatient now, I love the fact that I've only 10 weeks to go at the most but everything seems to be dragging now.

We've finally decided to start decorating the babies room so we're off to buy some paint this weekend, we've found a really cute green that we like and we've got some nice I love my bear transfers from babies R us. I keep getting conflicting idea's as to what sex my baby is everyone of my friends have had boy's apart from one who has one of each so I'm thinking even though it's about time for a girl I still think it' s going to be a boy as I've not felt sick at all throughout my pregnancy and I seem to be carrying at the front rather than all over, I can't wait to find out. :happydance: hugs to everyone. xx

beth- so glad you are getting more sleep. hopefully it will keep getting better.

mum2be- good to see everything went well at your scan. bet you are so erlieved.

pipkin- happy decorating. i loved that part.

i had a bad night last night. managed to put Leo down at 10:30 and he was awake again by 11:20pm then he carried on waking up every 40 mins to an hour all night. i don't know what to do. i'm so tired : (

beth- so glad you are getting more sleep. hopefully it will keep getting better.

mum2be- good to see everything went well at your scan. bet you are so erlieved.

pipkin- happy decorating. i loved that part.

i had a bad night last night. managed to put Leo down at 10:30 and he was awake again by 11:20pm then he carried on waking up every 40 mins to an hour all night. i don't know what to do. i'm so tired : (

If he sleeps today hun you have to sleep with him, this all i could do in the early days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->