• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Know I wasn't going to say, but c-section tomorrow

eeyore007

New Mummy to Frances
Reaction score
Was keeping quiet (and still am to family) but after my strange sense of calm from the other day I'm beginning to poop bricks.

Going in tomorrow at 7.30. Two booked c sections and I'll be either first or second.

The fear of it really is beginning to block out the excitement of the impending bubba. Will be VERY pleased to see her, but whilst OH says he feels excited, I feel only fear and anticipation.

I know it won't be that bad, and natural is also painful, but feel so 'OH GOD . . . '. All kicked off by my running my bath now ready to remove my lady garden (they don't even do that for you . . . . . like I can really reach??? . . . . . )

I know she's still in breech, because I can still feel her little head and feet up the top, so it's happening, and there is no emergency stop button.

Sorry, just needed to vent as no-one else knows. (so I'll just tell you few hundred women)!! :dohh:

OH did also say he's scared becuase both his eggs are in one basket - he is still able to be excited though!

good luck for tomorrow hun, i can imagen you are scared but dont worry about it it'll be fine and before you know it your going to be holding ur LO xx

Good luck hun you will be fine and in less then 24hours you will be holding your lil girl xx

I can understand that you're scared hon, but if they are recommending the C section it's the safest possible way of proceeding and the stats and research are all excellent for C sections. I'm a nerd, so I always make myself feel better by looking at research and stats and both are GREAT for C-Sections.

Sorry you're feeling scared but know that you and baby will both be fine and you'll be on the mend with a GORGEOUS little prize :)

Yep - could be as little as 12 hours time. . . . . . . Thanks!

Thanks little dancer - I'm the same and if it were happening to any one else I'd be saying that too - trouble is it's me, and I know exactly what's coming as I've watched the videos and read all the info. Just very very scared of being cut, and my bubba being cut by mistake - oh so many worries!!

Good Luck!! Oooooh, you will get to meet your gorgeous girl
in just a few hours......soooooo exciting!!xx

Good luck for tomorrow. It will all be ok and you'll have your beautiful baby in your arms in no time at all!

Good luck!!! :D .. hope everything goes smoothly! wont be long til you have your gorgeous little one in your arms :hugs: x

Am i being a bit thick but why do you have to remove your lady garden? literally all of it? Good luck by the way, what a special day it will be for you all!

Thanks everyone!!

Scooby - not all of it - only the top 2 inches (which is pretty much the entire front bit). Guess it's so they don't get in a tangle when stitching me back up. Also in the videos I've seen they stick a big paddling pool type thing to your front which acts to catch all the fluids and water (not that I have much anyway) so I guess so that doesn't get stuck to all the hair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"