Know I wasn't going to say, but c-section tomorrow

good luck honey it will all be worth it when your little one is looking into your eyes xx also, I've read thru a lot of the birth stories on here and so many seem to start as 'normal births' and end up in c-sections so at least you know where you are so to say
good luck again hun xxxx

im sure everything will be fine hun, try not to worry, i guess theres some comfort in knowing its a structured procedure and will be over quite quickly and you'll be holding your little baby, unlike natural birth when your not sure when its going to happen, how long it will last and where you'll let loose your waters, or know how its going to feel. :)
im sure everyone will be thinking about you. good luck

Best of Luck - be worth every second :flower:
Im in for c-setion is under 8 weeks myself (fingerscrossed)
xx

Good luck, you'll be fine and so will your LO. I totally know what you're going through right now, once you're there it will be a whirlwind of people coming and going and before you know it it's time to waddle to theatre. I had to get DH to shave the lady garden I couldn't see what the hell I was doing lol.

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow :hugs:

Best of luck! Don't worry - the surgeons are very experienced at this and do it every day and it will all be over before you know it. Plus afterwards it might be sore but at least everything down below will be in working order - no nasty tears to worry about!

Good Luck! The recovery will be painful for the first few days, but as long as you take your painkillers on time (before you start hurting much!) then it will be easier to deal with the pain. I'm having my c-section next week, it is scary to think about!
Wishing you a fast recovery!

Best wishes for you - in fact by the timing of me finding this thread you may have already had your baby! (it's 9.26 am next day....)

I'm going to be in the same situation myself in a couple of weeks, have come round to the fact I'm going to be making an appointment to meet my little one and not having labour!

Thanks everyone!!

Scooby - not all of it - only the top 2 inches (which is pretty much the entire front bit). Guess it's so they don't get in a tangle when stitching me back up. Also in the videos I've seen they stick a big paddling pool type thing to your front which acts to catch all the fluids and water (not that I have much anyway) so I guess so that doesn't get stuck to all the hair?

Thanks for telling me! I may have to have a section cos placenta may be low so knowledge is good.

I hope all went well :) I am due for a c-section December 30th... and I am scared!!! hehe I had one already but was asleep (emergency) and delivered one naturally, first time for me going in scheduled etc...

It will be nice to hear your story ;)

Again, I hope all went well for you and you are now enjoying your LO !! :D

Hey lady hope all went well and you're feeling as well as can be expected. Can't wait to see a pic of your lo. Xxxx

good luck for tomorrow. dont be scared, ur lucky u get ur baby :) hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"