"Know Your Baby" Quiz - What Personality Does Your LO Have?

Textbook, but by no means does Kathryn sleep through the night.

Liam was a textbook baby, but he is making up for it now, and vouching to be an only child! LOL :D

I done it twice once for when he was younger and once for now and both times I got "angel baby" I cant argue with that he has always been so good and when I read some of the posts on here I feel I am truly blessed.

Textbook. Now I have proof when I try to tell my hubby how good we have it compared to some.He thinks I'm making it up to make him ffel better :rofl:

Another textbook baby! She is a pretty easy baby-Altho she can have her moments!

Jack is apparently an angel baby!!!!!

for somethings he is but others hes a demon baby x

I have a textbook baby apparently! Hmm I'm not so sure....

They said he is textbook. Some things are right but not all :D
xx

Spirited baby :rofl: i have one stubborn lil man on me hands XX

The Angel Baby
As you might expect, your baby is the kind of baby every first-time pregnant woman imagines herself to have: good as gold. Your baby is mellow, eternally smiling and consistently undemanding. Her cues are easy to read. She's not bothered by new surroundings, and she is extremely portable. She feeds, plays and sleeps easily and usually doesn't cry when she wakes up. An angel baby can often calm herself down, but if she gets a little overtired, perhaps because her cues were misread, all you have to do is snuggle her and tell her, "I can see that you're overtired." Then turn on a lullaby, make the room nice and dim and quiet, and she will put herself to sleep.

This is pretty much like her! Unless she has gas or she's overtired she doesn't cry very much, unless she's having a very clingy day(i.e last week). She just tries to eat everything in sight when she's hungry :rofl:

My best friend says 'you're so zen Renah, you're so zen" :rofl:

Hahaha Angel Baby!

Not everything is that accurate though.

Cute quiz thanks :)

The Spirited Baby
Your baby seems to emerge from the womb knowing what she likes and doesn't like, and she won't hesitate to let you know it. Your baby is very vocal and may even seem aggressive at times. She often screams for Mom or Dad when she gets up in the morning. She hates having a wet or dirty diaper, and she says "Change me," by boisterously vocalizing her discomfort. Indeed, she babbles a lot and loudly. Her body language tends to be a bit jerky. Your baby often needs swaddling to get to sleep, because her flailing arms and legs keep her up and overstimulated. If she starts crying and the cycle is not interrupted, it's like a point of no return, and her crying leads to more crying until she's reached a fever pitch of rage. A spirited baby will also notice other babies before they notice her, and as soon as she is old enough to develop a good, firm grasp, she will grab their toys as well.

although hes a boy they say she allot :)

my Ali came under 'grumpy baby'. bless, i am his mother and i love him dearly, but i tend to agree with this. he has been awful all weekend cos i think he has more teeth coming through. oh dear, i hope he improves with age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->