k's kids play and rest mat

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
has anyone got one of these? i was thinking of getting him one for xmas but do you think at 8 months he would be too old for it i wanted something he can play in and nap during the day ???

Hi hun,

Had a look on the net and it says 0-6 months. I dont think it'd keep lily interested anymore. Looks nice for naps though! x

I think what you are talking about is similar to our little playmat that we have for Erica, and honestly, once she started rolling she was over it. We've probably used it maybe a max of 4 or 5 times, and that was months ago. I'd probably look for something that he will use more later on. I'm buying Erica like 1 year old toys for Xmas, since she has so many already of her age appropriate toys. Same with her clothes..

Hi hun,

Had a look on the net and it says 0-6 months. I dont think it'd keep lily interested anymore. Looks nice for naps though! x

hiya i saw one that said 0-6 months but on ebay it says 0-12 months :wacko:

i was going to get ciaran the one from early learning center that he can sit up against .. he'll be 8-9 motnhs on xmas

Ive finally decided to get it even though with him crawling now he prob wont stay in it long but it should keep him amused for a bit as its musical and lights up so i think hel like it, i will use it for day time naps too x x x

aww glad u made a decision hun. Im far too tight, I want toys that'll last her months and months so all her xmas pressies will be 9mnths plus! hehe

aww glad u made a decision hun. Im far too tight, I want toys that'll last her months and months so all her xmas pressies will be 9mnths plus! hehe

aw i know what you mean though but he has a few big things allready for 9 months plus so im really stuck i reakon he will love it though as its got music and lights and looks good for day time naps aswell xx

do you have a pic of the one you are getting ? sounds good :D?

Attachments

• kskidsplaynrestmatJPGxl1.jpg
    kskidsplaynrestmatJPGxl1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 6
i have a play nest for Ali and he sits up in it really well and plays with his toys in it. it is really supportive and cosy and he falls asleep in it too. he is only 4 months old this coming sunday so i hope to get a lot of use out of it as it cost me about £25!!!!

Jack has a playnest, the round Galt one, but he is growing out of it now as his legs are getting too long & he keeps dangling himself upside down over the edge of the ring:dohh::rofl: That one looks a bit bigger - I think you would probably be able to sit him up in it when he is able & put other toys around him too to keep him more interested, maybe if he feels tired whilst playing then, he will just fall asleep - Jack did this the 1st time he went in the nest, but it was the only time :rofl:
https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/bev309/30082008176-1.jpg

Jack has a playnest, the round Galt one, but he is growing out of it now as his legs are getting too long & he keeps dangling himself upside down over the edge of the ring:dohh::rofl: That one looks a bit bigger - I think you would probably be able to sit him up in it when he is able & put other toys around him too to keep him more interested, maybe if he feels tired whilst playing then, he will just fall asleep - Jack did this the 1st time he went in the nest, but it was the only time :rofl:
https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/bev309/30082008176-1.jpg

aw he looks sooo cute in there i was going to get that one but thought he prob wouldnt be able to move much in there and would prob keep hurting him self trying to get out lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->