Kushies

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Squish sent me some and have to say I'm a fan.

Does anyone know where I can buy them individually as I don't want 5 of them :lol:

xx

dunno actually...I found them pretty good, they never leaked when I used them though they dont last ages. They take a while to dry but get em in the sunshine if you can as that dries them fast.

Try a wanted ad on CNT. Check out ebay and usednappies.co.uk.

They are certainly useful to bulk out a stash as they are cheap!

I got 2 off sweetlullaby, but not keen on them, but perhaps they were older ones :shrug: Maybe I need to stripwash them.

there is some on cnt if you go back thru threads, they didnt sell

i used them as back up nappies lol

https://www.beamingbaby.co.uk/baby_products/kushies_all_in_one.html

was eyeing up the new colours myself and was going to ask about them so glad they are good loving the blue :thumbup:

wow those new colour ones are pretty cool LOL
The duckie ones from sweetlullaby were originally from me :rofl:

Katy I did actually just find another Kushie...it was hiding under a pile of washing!

yeap LOL They were loyal backup nappies but considering how many nappies I have I didnt really need the backup kushies anymore :rofl:

yup my problem exactly and i still have one upstairs i found after i sent you the rest :rofl:

OMG, they're my back up ones now :rofl:. The ducks are certainly getting around. Once I build up my stash I'll pass em on to somebody else. They're fine just now for round the house etc, actually they get used lots cos I only have a few cloth so far. :D I just like the pretties too much

wow those new colour ones are pretty cool LOL
The duckie ones from sweetlullaby were originally from me :rofl:

Katy I did actually just find another Kushie...it was hiding under a pile of washing!

If you're wanting rid I'll take it off your hands :)

I like the pretties too, but they're so expensive and I just wanna biuld up enough to not have to wash everyday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->