Labor predictor!!

MUM0FTW0

Reaction score
See how accurate it is for you! My results were:

"The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there blonde hair." Hmmm sounds aboutt right hahaha

Click the link:flower:

https://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/to...adame-zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

I have hazel/green eyes and OH has dark brown/black hair.. Spooky :haha:

Hmm I should hope it's not accurate (although the 4 hour labour would be nice!)

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.

:flow:

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there red hair.

If this is right, his red hair better fall out :(

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

Oakley was born early hours of the morning after a 5 1/2 hour labour. He's also a boy and weighed 8lbs 3ozs :haha:

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

Oakley was born early hours of the morning after a 5 1/2 hour labour. He's also a boy and weighed 8lbs 3ozs :haha:

Thank god your prediction wasn't right, now I don't have to worry about his hair :happydance:

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some brown hair.

I can deal with the afternoon part, but not the 17 hours!

"The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the late evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 5 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light gray eyes and some black hair"

Umm...well I am having a BOY but okay :haha: And all it did was read back to me what the weather is now, and when I was born...:p

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the early evening. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have light hazel eyes and barely there black hair.

I have hazel/green eyes and OH has dark brown/black hair.. Spooky :haha:

Yeah I know right!! My son was born with the grey eyes and blonde hair and this LO is expected to be big so my prediction was a lil scary hahaha 12 pounds:wacko:

"The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there black hair."

That's a BIG baby! :haha: Nobody in my family or OH's family has black hair though. Pretty cool x

love that site thanks :)

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

I hope this is right! Curly blonde hair :cloud9:

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

spooky stuff! :) xx

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there blonde hair.

I sure hope the 12 pound baby is not true lol

I did it again (just for fun) with the same answers & got a completely different prediction. :(

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.

Amber eyes, OH and I have blue eyes and so does the majority of our families. idk where the black hairs comming from either....

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there black hair.

Better not be accurate! lol!

12pounders? Gosh. My nan was 12 pound 4. And her brothers (twins) were each 8.5pounds so that 17pounds haha.

12pounders? Gosh. My nan was 12 pound 4. And her brothers (twins) were each 8.5pounds so that 17pounds haha.

Thats what im saying haha! These little things are just for fun....BUTTTTT i wouldnt be surprised is LO was that big hahaha me and OH are big people. Holy crap 17 pounds of baby in one belly:wacko::wacko::wacko: no thank you

Yeah! Back in the old days now as they are now 59 & 60.
Great nan passed away.. Two weeks later i find out im pregnant and my nan nd step dad thought theres a death.. Now a new baby in the family.. BOOM im pregnant. Maybe that saying is correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->