Labor predictor!!

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair

I think if my kid is 15 pounds I will kill somebody... Although the eyes will probably be accurate both me and my boyfriend have medium blue eyes, and my boyfriend has brown hair so maybe. But neither of us have curly hair haha. Otherwise I believe it could be possible :) I find out the gender on Tuesday so we'll see if it's a girl :)

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.

Loool, I can cope with the four hour labour and his hair will probably be curly and black... But 4lbs 11!? Amber eyes?! I don't think so....

Dear God I hope mines not right! 15 lb?!?!?! The rest seems like it could be fairly accurate though.

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair

I think if my kid is 15 pounds I will kill somebody... Although the eyes will probably be accurate both me and my boyfriend have medium blue eyes, and my boyfriend has brown hair so maybe. But neither of us have curly hair haha. Otherwise I believe it could be possible :) I find out the gender on Tuesday so we'll see if it's a girl :)

Mine was the same as yours!

I think a lot of us got the same results...I still think they all pretty much 100% accurate:haha::haha::haha: hahaha

I think a lot of us got the same results...I still think they all pretty much 100% accurate:haha::haha::haha: hahaha

I suppose I will found out in September! :) I really do hope it's wrong about the 15 pounds thing though, I don't think my little body could handle it :p

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

Oh NO 15 pounds there is no way I'm having a 15lb baby trying to rip open my lady parts lol
Me and FOB have dark hair and dark eyes so if LO comes out with brown curly hair and medium blue eyes I know he would ask for a DNA test lol

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some brown hair.

Ohhhh I'm due in August so it should be bright and our baby's a boy and should have blue eyes because both me and my bf....and the rest of our family's thinking of it have blue eyes! and my bf has brown hair :) BUT 9 pounds and 10 ounces!!! God help me if that's right! o_O I'l never walk again! hahaha

This thing seems to be predicting a lot of big babies! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->