Labor predictor!!

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there black hair.

LOL please not a twelve pounder. plus DD 1 is blue eyes and blonde. LOL these are funny.

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and barely there black hair.

oh dear i sure hope not lol i want a boy kinda and thats an extremely heavy baby!!. poor me in 3rd trimester lol dark brown eyes? we both have blue/green eyes and both of us were born blonde lol

LOL please not a twelve pounder. plus DD 1 is blue eyes and blonde. LOL these are funny.

lol we have the same result :p

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have medium amber eyes and curly black hair.

Hmm me and my OH have blue eyes haha and the way i'm eating i think baby will weigh more haha :) hopefully! Loving the sound of a 4 hour labour though!

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and fluffy blonde hair.

Ok, so we know she's a little girl but we'll have to see about the rest!

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and barely there brown hair.

I know I'm having a girl, I have blonde hair and blue eyes but FOB has dark hair and eyes, so that part is probably correct. I can deal with a 24 hour labor but I don't want her to be 4lbs 9oz, that seems way too tiny :(

here's mine:
The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and some black hair.

I should hope the baby won't be 14 pounds!:dohh: but Josh (FOB) has black/dark brown hair.

that is freaky..it could actually be true!!

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

i hope this is wrong!

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light amber eyes and some black hair.

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl,will beborn. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will havemedium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

Well, as far as his 3D/4D ultrasound showed, he is DEFF a boy lmao. And he's not going to be 15 pounds. They believe he'll be average. And he has a long body apparently. This is just all wrong. Haha :haha:

The day you deliver, outside will be dark. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 16 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there brown hair.

16 hours!? I hope not! Haha xx

Arianna was born at 12:32pm 7lbs 19.5 inches grey/blue eyes , dark brown hair no idea what it was like outside. active labor was 15 hours though. and she has a good amount of hair

I got the same prediction as the OP!

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there blonde hair

I sincerely hope I don't have a 12lb baby!!

There's loads of 12 pound babies on these predictions :shock: 8lbs was big enough for me :rofl:

:shock: I'd be scared to have a 12lb baby....or the 15lb one mentioned :haha:

Doc says LO feels 7lbs 2oz at the moment, I am good with around that!

:rofl: 14 lbs that's not even normal so i bloody well hope not!

Everyone thinks im weird for this...but I hope I have a huge baby!! First time around I wanted a tiny little baby (healthy obviously) but small,now this time around since me and OH are so big,Im wanting a big baby that comes out and unfolds when he is born hahaha:kiss:

The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have medium blue eyes and curly brown hair.

15lbs?!??!?!? I'm scared of an 8lb baby. :dohh:

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 12 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and barely there blonde hair.

12LBS?!?!!?!? :huh:
i'm praying along with you girls that this is wrong!

"The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and barely there red hair."

i don't think this is particularly accurate unless all of our sonographers have our LO's gender wrong haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->