Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Thanks aime!!! I am SO in love with him he is absolutely perfect!!! He's so quiet and content all of the time!!! I just love him!!

I hope things start changing for you girls!!

I can't check other threads, has anyone heard from October??

I'm excited for you :)

I haven't seen anything on her thread. Hopefully she's in the thick of it or holding her new babe!!

Thanks aime!!! I am SO in love with him he is absolutely perfect!!! He's so quiet and content all of the time!!! I just love him!!

I hope things start changing for you girls!!

I can't check other threads, has anyone heard from October??

So happy to hear that you had your baby! He is really beautiful and a full head of hair! Now it's time to just enjoy him! Congrats!

Gorgeous little bubbas ladies!!

Good luck jocelyn!

Not sure if I had my show earlier. Went to the toilet and TMI heard a load plop. Lost something rather large. Couldn't see if it was blood streaked or not. Clear mucus on the toilet paper. Definitely different from the amounts of plug I've been losing. The moment I got off the toilet, I got horrendous period pains that lasted a good few hours. Not long after that, I had a bit of a clear out. The pains have now eased a lot. Hoping things pick up again tonight.

Totally late post, but congrats ladies!
Had my little girl today (10/12/13) at 11:12 a.m. without even needing induction, went into labor all on my own at around 8 p.m. Friday, checked into the hospital and found out I made it to 7 cm naturally at home. Labored without pain relief for awhile before nearly needing an EMCS and being numbed up to my nipples. After the scare passed, found out I was 10 cm and had my water broken. Things progressed quickly after that. Couldn't feel a damn thing when pushing, which upset me because I had planned on a natural birth, but still managed to do it in less than a half hour with no tearing!
Also, Amsan, I had a feeling we'd have our babies on the same day...

Had my little girl today (10/12/13) at 11:12 a.m. without even needing induction, went into labor all on my own at around 8 p.m. Friday, checked into the hospital and found out I made it to 7 cm naturally at home. Labored without pain relief for awhile before nearly needing an EMCS and being numbed up to my nipples. After the scare passed, found out I was 10 cm and had my water broken. Things progressed quickly after that. Couldn't feel a damn thing when pushing, which upset me because I had planned on a natural birth, but still managed to do it in less than a half hour with no tearing!

Awwwww congratulations!!!!! I had a feeling we would too! Praying October has joined us?!

Contracting every 2 1/2 minutes. So far very tolerable and haven't needed the epidural yet. Last time they checked I was at a 5 which wasn't much progress from when I came in and since they want baby out within 24 hours of waters going they put me on a pitocin drip. Hopefully she'll be here sooner than later

Thanks everyone.

Pretty fucking irritated right now. My father, who is a heavy smoker, decides to come visit. He sanitized his hands when he came in first. But I had a friend here who was holding the baby already. So my dad decides to go downstairs to eat. Then comes back up and sits in the farthest seat away from me to hold the baby. Moves over to the rocker next to me and I can literally smell the smoke on his clothes and breath. He's been inches from my sons face talking to him and kissing his face, touching his face. So my son starts sneezing one after another. I asked him if he had been to smoke and he said "oh that wouldn't cause him to sneeze". Um really you have toxins on your clothes and are breathing in his fucking face and you're telling me "it won't cause him to sneeze? He has spent an hour, two inches away from his face. Are people seriously this fucking stupid? I can smell the smoke from here and its making ME nauseous.

Hugs! I am sorry!
Is there any way you can get him to change his clothes and brush his teeth as well as sanitizing his hands in the future before he goes near the baby?

Also, I may have missed it but did your mother end up cutting the cord?

Awwwww congratulations!!!!! I had a feeling we would too! Praying October has joined us?!

Congrats to you as well, your little boy is adorable. Also, I hope soo! I just saw her thread!

Hugs! I am sorry!
Is there any way you can get him to change his clothes and brush his teeth as well as sanitizing his hands in the future before he goes near the baby?

Also, I may have missed it but did your mother end up cutting the cord?

I guess I'm going to have to.

My mom and FOB both cut the cord

Oh wow, he showed up.
How are you dealing with it? How is he doing with the baby?

Sophia is here! 11 hrs from the start of my waters rupturing to birth. She is gorgeous and worth every uncomfortable second. 7lbs 2oz and 20 inches long.

Sophia is here! 11 hrs from the start of my waters rupturing to birth. She is gorgeous and worth every uncomfortable second. 7lbs 2oz and 20 inches long.

Ooooh congratulations!!!!!

Tmonster, he was fab during delivery. Couldn't have asked for a better support group there with me. He left roughly around 7-8 am (4-5 hours after birth) to go home, shower and rest up a bit before he came back for Ohhh, 15 minutes. And then left again. Supposedly has to work today but there was a huge annual Halloween party going on too so needless to say his priorities are still in the same spot.

Ooooh congratulations!!!!!

Tmonster, he was fab during delivery. Couldn't have asked for a better support group there with me. He left roughly around 7-8 am (4-5 hours after birth) to go home, shower and rest up a bit before he came back for Ohhh, 15 minutes. And then left again. Supposedly has to work today but there was a huge annual Halloween party going on too so needless to say his priorities are still in the same spot.

Sounds like such a class act!

Oh he is!!! He made the comment when he was leaving that he was here throughout all of yesterday. I gave him the thumbs up and told him one day of parenthood must get him father of the year award. Told him to have a great time and he was missing out, not us. Have ignored all his texts since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->