Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

I'm gonna be left here all pregnant by myself. Due tomorrow, no signs at all :baby:

I am due tomorrow too!Just out of curiosity,what part of the south west do you live?I'm from Weymouth.
I've not had very many signs either...lost my plug 2 days ago but that is it.I went 10 days over with my two sons so it's not looking good!:nope:

I'm gonna be left here all pregnant by myself. Due tomorrow, no signs at all :baby:

I am due tomorrow too!Just out of curiosity,what part of the south west do you live?I'm from Weymouth.
I've not had very many signs either...lost my plug 2 days ago but that is it.I went 10 days over with my two sons so it's not looking good!:nope:

Not sure what a plug looks like, but I've had no mucus-ey stuff or anything like that. Literally think I'm gonna be pregnant forever!

I'm near Bristol :)

Not sure what a plug looks like, but I've had no mucus-ey stuff or anything like that. Literally think I'm gonna be pregnant forever!

I'm near Bristol :)

That's a little how I feel at the moment...I don't know what is better,to have signs and then be left in limbo or not to have signs.
Bristol is pretty close to weymouth...always strange when it turns out someone lives near!
I hope things start happening for us soon...I had a few contractions earlier after hoovering the house but now sat on my bum and have disappeared.:dohh:

Well the labor dust has been definitely sprinkled. My waters are definitely going. Will be on my way to l&d soon.

Yea jocelynmarie :)

I had another false alarm this morning. Contractions 8 minutes apart for a couple hours that fizzled into nothing :( I just got up from a nap and I've had a few so I'll be back to timing again

Everyone seems to be going into labour and it's starting to worry me....Hubby is away from home tonight (about 90 miles away).Trying to take it easy so I don't trigger anymore contractions as had quite a few tonight and lost more plug...I can't believe my luck!:nope:

Oh he's absolutely ADORABLE Amsan!! I hope you get some sleep soon! I know it can be sooo hard to afterwards when all you want is to snuggle your baby! Enjoy him :)

Congrats newatthis she's so beautiful!! Good luck Jocelyn! Will stalk facebook for your updates!

AFM, I worked this morning. And hated every second of it. Every single person that walked by me said "oh my god you're STILL pregnant?!" Which doesn't help my being blue over still being pregnant lol. Going to visit my grandpa tomorrow, unless something changes. Not holding my breath. I get contractions and get excited when I get 4 or so 8 min apart and soon as I tell dh they are gone lol. They hurt though, guess that's something. I feel so swollen down there right now, just painfully swollen amd when I am sitting it seems to feel worse. I was never this swollen in my previous pregnancies. Of course I also never made it this far before either. Does this sound unusual to anyone?

Good luck and congratulations ladies!
When's it myyyyyy turnnnn?! Wahhhhhhh :( xx

I bet it feels that way! I keep telling myself "Anytime you could just GO! Stop sweating it!" But I don't seem to hear myself lol.

Congrats everyone!
Your LOs are sooo beautiful!

I am so jealous and so excited and half freaking out because I look at these pictures and think there is no way in hell something that size can come out of my body lol

I am gonna bounce on my ball a bit extra tonight. Maybe some of your baby dust will rub off on me.

Thanks aime!!! I am SO in love with him he is absolutely perfect!!! He's so quiet and content all of the time!!! I just love him!!

I hope things start changing for you girls!!

I can't check other threads, has anyone heard from October??

She was in labor with poor internet at the hospital last I saw but I was about to look for her thread now for an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->