Labor Watch!--MY UPDATE, hes here!!! pictures page 50-51. birth story somewhere befor

Amsan

Reaction score
Phone finally let me make a new thread.

Came to l&d for peace of mind, probably not in labor but def lost my plug, and had a bloody show. No contractions, but pretty painful cramps and back cramps that are starting to get worse/turn into contractions.

Waited an hour in the waiting room before I got a room. Now hooked up and waiting to be seen.

Apparently 15 babies delivered so far today.

Praying mine will be among them!! But he's probably teasing mom again.

Woohoo!!

I just sent my husband a photo of my plug / bloody show. Poor thing it's lunch time here.

Hope something happens for you tonight.

I want my baby to wait a few more days. Lol

Well that happened faster than I thought. Just got checked. Probably early labor but since my contractions aren't strong/consistent, I'm going home. Still only dilated to a 1. 80% effaced. Blah.

Aw :( go home and get some rest in case they do pickup and get strong. Sorry hon.

That's alright.. I had a feeling it wasn't the real deal.. baby just isn't done teasing mom. :p

That happened to me last time. At the last minute they said I should stay because my temperature was a little bit up...well she was out 3 hours later! If i had gone home she would probably have been born in the car.

I'm sure your little man will be on his way soon. Get some rest, and keep us updated!

Sorry:-( baby just was to bake abit longer:)

Go home and have a shower, maybe that can help progress something for you. October 4th sounds like a good birthday :)

I'm still super uncomfortable :( gonna try and sleep and maybe try working tomorrow. Hopefully staying active will give me some contractions :p

Maybe try some tylenol and/or benadryl tonight? Tomorrow you can start the stair climbing and heavy lifting lol

Ohhhh... 80% effaced is good though! Dilating doesn't take as long as effacing does in my experience, shouldn't be long now mommy!

I say do some squats and try to help lower the baby down to put more pressure on your cervix and help it out :) I think those definitely helped me during early labor with my last two.

Good luck!

All a step in the right direction, yayyy

Tomorrow is the most common birthday...(40 weeks from xmas!!)

Hope things speed up for u. X

I'm pretty ok with waiting a few days now after seeing how crazy the hospital was!!

I'm still pretty uncomfortable today. Gonna go to work for a bit and then ill be trying some squats when I get home!!

And, for the first time in idk how long, I only got up once to pee last night!!

Yep its true that laboring at home is much more comfortable than the hospital. They make you do a lot of laying around sometimes and truly it just makes things worse. I need to walk and move, sit on a ball or something. I got impatient and over excited when labor started and ended ip there 12 hours before baby even came. This time I'm not going until I'm in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->