Labour has started! - UPDATE, baby is here!!

Thank you everyone!! :)

Benjamin David Lee was born at 9.47pm, in water at home! He weighs 6lbs 15oz and is 53cm long. He was born in his membranes, or "in the caul"!

I had the most amazing birth, it was perfect. I lifted him out of the water and announced it was a little boy :cloud9:

My family is complete!!

No messing around for him, massive congrats to you. Hes adorable!

Awww...congratulations!! So happy for you! 2 girls and 2 boys now! You're so blessed!

Just gorgeous! Congratulations and so pleased you got your home water birth xx

Congratulations! That is beautiful to hear such a positive story. Enjoy your perfect baby boy xx

Congratulations to you and your family xx

Oh my! Congratulations. Glad everything went according to ur plan. Weldone mama x

Thank you everyone!

I'll write up his birth story when I get a chance later but it was probably my strangest labour.. The pains were intense but very sporadic! No real pattern to them at all until I was near the pushing stage. I didn't know when to call the midwife because it didn't feel urgent enough but I managed to time it well in the end.. They arrived at half 8, I got in the pool at around 9.20 and he was born at 9.47 :) my older kids slept through the whole thing so they got a surprise this morning!!

How fantastic; so pleased your beautiful boy arrived safely and it was such a positive labour.

Wow that was nice and fast for you. He is beautiful!!

Huge congratulations :hugs: x

Congratulations! He's beautiful.
So glad you got the home birth you wanted! X

Congratulations! (And yay I was right lol I thought it would be a boy). So happy you got your home waterbirth. No better way in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->