Labour & Time of Day

Mango

Reaction score
My midwife said that most women go into labour in the early hours of the morning but no one knows for sure why this is. Just wondering for those of you that already have lil ones, when did your labour start?

12.30 lunch time my labour was fully esb. :)

First: Show at 2am ish
Contractions started somewhere between show and waters....
Waters broke 5am
Born at 9:29am

Second: Contractions at 10:30am ish
Waters broke at 12;15pm
Born at 12:45pm

I have heard that too.( would just like to say that when I worked in the community as a palliative care nurse lot of people passed away just before dawn) Sorry did not mean to be down:blush:

show 9.00pm on 26th
early labour started bout 8am on 27th
established labour 1.30pm
waters broke/10cm 8.30pm
baby born 10.37pm

Nicole - waters broke at 2pm, had her at 10pm.
Callum - contractions started at 12am, waters broke at 1.30am and had him at 3.30am.

Labor started around 6am and didn't have him until 5am the next morning. I wonder what time this baby is going to decide to make a move :happydance:

Waters broke around 4.30pm
Contractions started at 3am
Had him at 8.07am

I'l let you know as soon as I do lol.. although I was born at 1pm

Was induced with prostoglandin gel to ripen cervix at 7pm on Thursday. Contractions started about 12am Friday morning. Waters broke by themselves at about 3am, put on pit that morning and was in active labor until about 2pm. Had DD1 at 3:30pm Friday afternoon.

Thanks ladies! I didn't realise the time between your show and labour was quite small. Well hope something happens on my end soon.

With my son i woke up at 4.50am for no reason (so i thought!) so went for another! quick wee found a show went back to bed contractions started about 4.55am and he was born at 10pm!

My waters went at midnight! Caitlin arrived nearly 24 hours later :dohh:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->