Labour

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I’m 33+2 today. Over the past week I’ve experienced a LOT of BH’s. With my other two pregnancies I never once experienced them. Last night they got pretty regular and pretty uncomfortable, changing positions and taking a hot shower did nothing to help them ease up and they kept waking me up . I also started losing some plug a day or two ago and last night there was a bit of blood mixed in.

With my other two my plug didn’t go until 39 weeks. I know it constantly regenerates but I’m starting to wonder whether it’s a sign that things may move on a little earlier this time around. I do have cholestasis this time around also.

What do you ladies think? Just normal pregnancy niggles or possibility of delivering early?

If they keep happening I would suggest going in and getting checked out. When I went into premature labor my water didn't break. I went to the ER and they thought I was having braxton-hicks. They were ready to send me home until the radiologist who was communicating with my OBGYN suggested that I go to the hospital because my cervix was shortened. By the time I got to the hospital I was already 3 cm dilated. I don't mean to scare you, but it's better to be safe. The contractions I had were very painful and they did wake me up when I was trying to sleep. Premature labor can happen very quickly, I really would go get checked out ASAP.

Good luck momma. I personally would go get checked out

I would get checked out. Hopefully everything is OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->