Lack of pms for the 1st time with period ahead of time

snoopi

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)
This is my first time posting... I'm sorry in advance for not knowing all the abbreviations... Learning every day bit by bit all there is to pregnancy :)

I'm in a very unusual situation and I need as many opinions as possible please...

I'm 28 years old and I've been married for almost 6 months now. We've been not trying and not preventing since.
Since the very first day I got my period, I've always had pms pain (7-10 days before the period) and ovulation pain too. I always knew when I was ovulating and I could feel everything. I recently discovered that I have a reversed uterus and that the causes of my unbearable pain was because of it. I also have painful intercourse especially around ovulation.

We've been having unprotected relations this month during ovulation and for the first time in my life I didn't feel any pms (or any pregnancy symptom either).
As I am a freak at researching and reading online posts, I thought that maybe the lack of symptoms could mean that I could be pregnant. To be honest, the only symptom I had was tender breasts! I was in shock for not having any other symptom this month!
I have a very regular period usually (by the hour) and it came 3 days early (yesterday night) with very very mild pain. I do not use any kind of pill or anything by the way...

Did anyone had the same experience and knew what was going on?

I know I should visit my OBGYN and I will next week, but for unrelated issues I can't right now...

Could anyone help me with this please?

Thank you all :)

Since the PMS is a symptom of the progesterone levels changing, if you didn't ovulate that month, you might not have PMS that month. Or that's what my gyno has said before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->