Lack of symptoms....5 weeks

jkbmah

Preggers with #2
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm starting to get worried that my symptoms are fading. I've only really had slightly sore boobs up until now but I think that's got better today.. God I thought I would be less of a worry wort this time around.... Is there anyone else who doesn't "feel" very pregnant or who didn't early on?

I had cramping and heaviness in the uterus area around 4 weeks time but now at 5.4 I don't have ANY symptoms.

Im in the same boat hun at 4 weeks i was feeling sicky and bloated, sore boobs and cramping, but its all gone!! Well im still bloated but not feeling sick no cramping or sore boobs! I dont feel pregnant :/ x

I am 4+2 weeks and most of my symptoms are also gone apart from achey boobs and being bloated.

I had absolutely no symptoms until I hit about 6 weeks. And boy did they hit me! Some women are just lucky and experiencing next to no symptoms in early pregnancy. I've got a friend like that.

I'm 5+4 today and have had nothing yet! Waiting for it to hit me :)

Other than a few here and there symptoms I didn't really have any symptoms until I was 6 weeks and further. 6 weeks is when I started getting sick and sore boobs. Now I'm sick all the time :nope:

Although in the early times I did get tired faster than I normally would. Oh and hubby said I was like a giant heating pad. He couldn't stand to cuddle with me at night because I was so hot.

With DS I had no symptoms what so ever in his pregnancy and he's a happy 6 and a half year old now. So just because your symptoms have gone its not a bad thing.

This baby is a girl and nothing like her brother and anything you could get in pregnancy she decided to give me and always early on. My symptoms mainly m/s which I had before my BFP faded around 8-9 weeks and came back at 10 for a week to go again.

I am 10 weeks now. At first I couldn't believe I was actually pregnant because I didn't feel like it. My only symptoms: sore bbs, constipation, mild cramping now and then. Later on I started getting food aversions and fatigue, which I thought might all be in my head, but now I'm sure they are real. I started getting mild MS at 8 weeks and only vomited at 8 wks 5 days (vomited 4 times in 1 day!).

You may start getting symptoms later as your hormones peak, closer to 8-9 weeks.

The only symptom i've had is sore boobies, which has gone now. I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy until heartburn later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->