lactose free milk

Boots have sma lactose free but I got mine on prescription and then from Sainsburys (they ordered it in)

For you or for baby?

For you, most supermarkets now have lactofree, which is made from cows milk, or you can get oat, rice, coconut milks.

For baby, I think in the UK you are best off talking to your doctor, it's available on prescription.

Formula or cows milk??

You can by SMA Lactose free formula in boots or get it on prescription, asda and tesco sell 'lactofree' which is lactose free cows milk, in either full fat or semi skimmed. They also do soft cheese, hard cheese (like cheddar) and yogurts. In the aisle with all the normal milk.

Hope this helps x

We used the sma one which boots stocks - small fun with blue lid. Lo wasn't a fan of the taste and fought the first bottle but then got used to it. Hope you track some down and it works for Rory x

i got mine from boots. 5.99 for a very small tin, which i was annoyed about but it seems my babys lactose intolerance was only temporary cos she has the normal stuff fine now so i think its a good thing its only a small tin now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->