• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies 29+ TTC - let's chat here!

Mrs R - welcome :howdy: I think it's a good idea to bd every other day and not worry too much about ov. I'm not sure yet whether I'll ov test this first month or not - we're trying to bd every other day at the mo. How did u find out about your oh sc? Good luck this month! xx

loulou - no worries hun! :kiss: when's your af due?? xx

R8ch - welcome :hi: I think I've seen you before in another thread, perhaps the Newbies thread? I know what you mean, so many times we've been worried about getting pregnant and here we are worried about NOT getting pregnant. Ah well we've got a few years still to try but hopefully we will all get a :bfp: soon!!! xx

loulou - oh dear, that is a long way away!! when will you start testing?? x

i am 30 in oct OH is 28, we are trying for no1. all my friends have babies i used to love being the one with no kids but now looking at my friends one has a 6 month old son and another is expecting her 2nd in july i wish i were them

PetiteMoi - I've been trying for 23 months so about time I tried a fresh approach, I like your idea of trying something different every month but as we are all going to get our :bfp: this cycle we wont really need to worry (I am practising my Positive Mental Attitude :rofl: )

Lissaloo - from looking at your cycle, you're ov'ing in 2 days so the more early nights you and your oh can have the better :blush:

MrsR32 - I like the sound of having a relaxed month but after 23 months I dont think I can do it so instead I am just trying to be as positive as possible and hope that helps

Hey
Thanks for the welcome. Yes I've been on a couple of newbies threads! Fingers crossed for everyone this month. The not knowing is hard I think - TTC#1 - I really don't know if I CAN get pregnant :( Argh where's my pma, lol
Rx

PetiteMoi - I really am going to try to be a good girl and not test until the 22nd, I have to admit I haven't got much faith in making it that far!

Dixieloo - 23 months! :hug: I do like your positive attitude! I take it you've done the rounds with the OPKs etc??

R8ch - Your post is so true. I was petrified of getting pregnant in my twenty's but now I'm reading up on every tip out there on conceiving!

Good luck all! xxx

loulou1979 thanks for the :hug: for the first year we didnt really worry about it too much then after that every month seemed to get worse so bought some opk's and got a :bfp: that month unfortunately had a mc at 6 wks but at least we know that :spermy: are swimming in the right direction which is one less thing to worry about, anyway I figure that all the stress, worry and upset hasnt got the stork knocking on the door so from now on its PMA all the way :happydance:

How is everybody doing today? I am 10 dpo today. Had what I thought was a super faint line on an IC but a bfn on an frer this AM. I know I'm still early to test but I'm just feeling down about it all now. Not so much because of the tests, but more because of my cervix. Last month with my chemical my cervix stayed high after ovulation and never moved down. This cycle it has been high since ovulation and this AM at 10dpo it was moved down, mid height and soft and slightly open. AF is due in 4-5 days. I hope its not preparing for her ;(

I checked again this afternoon and it had moved back up and was firm again but I had spotting when I checked it pink and brown blood. I don't think its implantation though I guess its possible but I had what I THOUGHT was implantation a few days ago.

TTC can be so frustrating!! I put so much thought into everything. I wish I was one of hte ladies who can just put it out of their mind and not test unless AF is late. But I am totally not!

I'm just having a "blah" day I guess. I have light cramps now.. with my luck af is showing her ugly face early.

bw9522 - I know what u mean, I'm getting really jealous at my friends with babies now. One of my friends had a baby girl last week and as I really want a girl that made me extra jealous!!

Dixieloo - I like your positive thinking, that's great!! I'm sure that helps a lot too. You defininitely deserve to get pg this month hun, I keep my fingers crossed for u!!

R8ch - I so know what u mean, I'm sooo scared of not being able to get pregnant at all. It makes it even harder to relax and not stress about it....

loulou - I wish I was as patient as you haha, I will probably start testing just after ov!!! I'm so impatient.

WhosThatGirl - aw hun, sounds so stressful not knowing and getting strange signals. Have you bled at implementation with your previous kids? As far as I've heard you can bleed/spot for a few days around that so it might still be that? Also, a line is a line on a test! It wouldn't come up at all unless you're pg!! Fingers crossed xxx

hey ladies.... how r u all
well im 9 DPO today and since 3 DPO my AF like cramps continues... today they r bad and my mood swings are horrible.. dunno y i took it on DH.. ith no fault of his.. funny thing is i knw im being unreasonable still.. other then that i had a bit of creamy CM (sorry TMI) , not much but unusual for me after O as im super dry

its too early to POAS.. so basically i have to wait.. which is so frustating..

PS: Also having headche for past 2 days..

Worrisome - welcome! Wow that's great how you got pregnant the first month with your second son, bodes well :) xx

Hi PetiteMoi

Thanks it was a lovely suprise. We thought it would take years. I just hope I am as lucky this time. As usual when trying I am getting all the symptons but should only be 4dpo:dohh: think its my body messing with my head.

Hi everyone :dust:

Hi can I join you all????

New to the site and ttc 2.....

Also looking for a buddy and hoefully I'll get round to starting a diary to track everything in.

Hey ladies, This is my first time posting here. Have been checking the site for a few days. DH and I are trying for #2. My 31 B'day is this Friday and I'm testing then as well. Don't want to get my hopes up, but what a great present that would be!! Anyone else testing the 15th?

Hi I've just turned 29 in April and my dd was 6 on Sunday. I wasn't feeling old until today when we realised our 6th try had failed after a suspected v early mc last month (even more convinced now).

I didn't even try for my 1st it just sorta happened so this whole experience is new to me.

Hi Tryingfor#2

Im sorry about the mmc hun. It's a good sing thought that you got caught quickly with your first.

:dust: to you

Ponymomma, would be a lovely suprise. Fingers crossed and :dust:

Hi jam on Toast :dust: to you also.

Thank you Worrisome!! We need all the dust we can get. What kind of symptoms r u having? It's so hard not to read too much into every little thing. Are those veins on my bbs real, or have I just been staring at them too long? Weird one, my mouth has been watering like crazy, WTH! Good luck to you.

welcome everyone!!

I've had strange feelings in my tummy since yesterday...had cramps then and now it's sort of rumbling a bit. It would be very strange to have pregnancy symptoms now wouldn't it - :witch: left on 3 May. What do you girls think?? xx

Hi PetiteMoi

Could you be ov earlier maybe. When do you normal ov?

Hi Ponymomma

Well where do I begin. Its a strange on this will try and explain as quickly as a I can.

I was on bcp and some tablets for a trapped nerve, which didnt work with the bcp so we did withdrawal method as not trying then. I was having 2 periods a month. One I think pill period the other maybe normal period (half way through cycle). Stopped tablets and got a very slight withdrawal bleed for about 2-3 days but hardly anything and brown (tmi). Researched into and found to take this as cd1 (even though not full flow). I should be ov today according to all the sites I have looked at. However on Sat I got very bad backache and af pains (thought I was going to come on) so assumed it was ov pains (had stringies also). We have bd every other day and used pre seed.
Now I have sore gums (very), light headed, sickness to the point of nearly throwing up, constant headaches, af pains deep down and sorry cervix feels tender.

I know your body can play cruel tricks and could be bcp side effects but cant get this mid bleed out of my head as really wasnt a bleed at all and would make me 2 days late if I went of last proper af.

Sorry to have waffled on, needed to get it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->