ladies advice, going crazy

mstic

Reaction score
whats the difference between a faint postive and a evap line??? i think i got a faint positive, very thin line on clearblue, tried two more come out slighter fainter but you can kinda see the shape of the line if you look at it hard. i dont know, has anyone else had this dilemmia?????:dohh:

A faint positive would show up within the required time on the test...3 minutes or whatever it may be. An evap line takes alot longer to show up...hours longer. Once the liquid has evaporated from the testing area, a little bit of the ink will come through. How soon did the lines show up? If it was within a few mins its a :bfp:

thanks hun
well it instantly showed up, at first it was faint positive within the time limit and over the night it got darker. its like a thin blue line, the other ones are the same..its weird though because i received one negative when i changed the test a day later!! its driving me crazy

Test again! lol...
I had three faint positives before I actually believed I was pregnant.
Or if you're still unsure you should be able to go to your doctors/walk in clinic and ask them to send you for bloodwork.
Good luck! :thumbup:

i know these faint positives are so annoying, but i heard thats it more likely to have a false negative than a false positve so hopefully thats the case, do you know why the hpt are so faint? maybe i should just get blood work done but these days seem to take years waiting to hear a BFP or sadly BFN :(

The line gets darker the more HCG (pregnancy hormone) you have in your system. So if it is very early on in your pregnancy, say 4 weeks or so, the line MIGHT be fairly faint. Also, the HCG is more concentrated the longer you hold your pee. That's why they say to test with first morning urine, as it is the most concentrated b/c you usually haven't peed in 8 hours or so.
However! I have a teeny tiny bladder and pee once or twice a night, so my urine wasn't very concentrated and took a few more weeks for the lines to get darker.

Now this isn't true for everyone, this was just my situation. I felt great though, when I peed on a stick at about 8 weeks prego and the lines came up fast and dark! :D

hopefully thats the case! ttc has def been the most complicated experience of my life! i am so done with the BFNs!! this is the first time that i recieved a slight positive even though it was faint, hopefully like you were saying the lines will get darker. i want to get blood done but i dread hearing, not pregnant!!! doesnt help i am always irregular but not giving up hope yet! do the digitals work better than the line test you think? i heard there less sensitive

I suggest picking up a digi. It will clearly say pregnant or not pregnant. :thumbup: It's amazing seeing 'pregnant' pop up on it. I honestly think you are pregnant from what your saying! :hugs: Good luck!!

P.S. I'm in California too!! :D

I know i really should invest in the digi, although they are slightly expensive it will give me piece of mind i think.. i really hope i am!! SO does as well :) been trying for awhile, stopped and recently started again..hopefully faint is actually good! are you? hows the weather? i live down by the beach SB area, very cold :(

It has been in the mid 70s the past week. Super sunny and no rain in sight. I'm from Ohio originally and have just been living here for a little over a month now. (DH is in the Navy). So I'm missing the rain quite a bit. :dohh:

Also, I think you should go get a digi for sure! Than you won't be sitting around wondering. :D I really think you are though!!

yes it has been very gloomy over here, kind of sad. wow you are aways from home, but i promise you cali is actually a very nice place to live!! been here my whole life! my friend also has a DH in the navy i believe, she is having a rather hard time dealing with it though :( hopefully everything goes well for you and your family!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->