Ladies could you please list what you take to aid in conception?

KIALea

Reaction score
Hi

So the witch arrived again (trying to conceive our second baby) im opking and using preseed and take vic c and folic acid.

Could you ladies list if you take any other sups or do anything else during your cycle and tww to help the process along?

Hi. Previous cycles I haven't done anything. This cycle I'm taking a prenatal, have cut out 95% of my caffeine intake and am drinking no alcohol. I'm also mostly sugar free, drinking a warm lemon in the morning and eating healthily. I'm not sure if it will help but I hope so. I read an article about what we eat and drink affecting how easy it is for us to conceive. It made sense to me and for the lifestyle I had. Fingers crossed. I'm also over 35 and need all the help I can get.

Hi there!

This is only my 2nd cycle trying, but my first using preseed and opks and eating a better diet. I won't lie though- I've had alcohol here and there. Honestly, I think if you want to have a few drinks to enjoy yourself and not obsess.. Why not! But I will completely cut this out during TWW.

Anyway- Since this cycle began I have limited myself to one cup of coffee a day, taking prenatals and fish oil (I've been doing this for months), eating spinach and fruit salads for lunch, drinking a spinach, yogurt, banana and berry smoothie everyday, eatings eggs every morning, and drinking whole milk every night. I read about drinking and eating whole milk products being good.

It's turned into a routine that I actually enjoy now. So.. That's what I'll keep doing :)

Hey... Have you looked into TCM? Traditional Chinese Medicine.. Its a lot about stress, hormone balance and different herbs that help that. In my personal experience, stress was a big problem for not getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->