ladies due early march :) all are welcome!

xPH03N1Xx

Reaction score
Just wondering if there's anyone out there around the same stage that would like to buddy up?

hey i am same as you. Would be great to be a buddy

yay :) lol

how are you guys doing? have you u had many symptoms?

hi

boobs just feel bigger and tender - been wearing a sports bra to bed. been up during the night going to the toilet.

Yesterday started the dizzy/nausea feeling - got motion sickness bracelets because I've heard they are good for it.

Fels grand this morning but kind of getting a bit nauseaus again.

Still feeling scared and keep running to the toilet to check for blood!

What about you?xx

about the same really... gone from a D cup to a DD, and cant go in the car because my boobs are so sore!

had a few days last week where i couldn't get through brushing my teeth without vomiting... thankfully thats stopped now!

other than that im just so sleepy and have killer heartburn lol..

were you trying for long? this was our 7th cycle, and were starting to get a bit down about it all. we got a massive suprise!

I'm 5 weeks today... can I join too?

I was NTNP for 2 whole years the doc sent me to get investigated and was on the waiting list for a lap and dye - fell pregnant in April but sadly miscarried very early on and was giving my body a few cycles to recover and was going to go back on the pill when I found out I was pregnant!

Strange how these things happen - I've a good feeling about this one though and I've passed the stage that I miscarried at the last time so trying to be totally positive about it.

Actually got a phone call yesterday from the hospital offering me a date for my lap and dye after waiting for 7 months on it! Had to tell her I didn't need it any more lol

I haven't been sick yet which I'm glad of (haven't actually thrown up since I was a child!) so totally petrified about getting sick!

I'm very sleepy too - been in bed since 7.30pm nearly every night but still so tired during the day!

bloating sickness massive boobs cramping heartburn and am appetite i can not curb never had any of there before and severe hot flushes and my hair falling out. On a plus side my skin is flawless at the moment x think we should keep this thread going and keep a track of our symptoms any scans booked ladies x

hi smub - yes please join it.

nice to meet people at same stage! dying to talk to people about it but can't!

I've told my mum, dad, brother and sister and 2 close friends.

Have you's told anyone yet?

bloating sickness massive boobs cramping heartburn and am appetite i can not curb never had any of there before and severe hot flushes and my hair falling out. On a plus side my skin is flawless at the moment x think we should keep this thread going and keep a track of our symptoms any scans booked ladies x

I'm going to my doc's tomorrow for the 1st time.

She said she would book me in for an early scan because of the MC which I'm glad about :happydance:

Can't wait!!

2nd Timer - i havent even been to the doctors yet... downside of living in a town with only 1 OBGYN *frowns*

Patni - I have only told my best friend.. im a little nervous about telling my parents!

ooh and i forgot about my dry hair... iv been growing it for the last 2 years... and it was just starting to get to a decent length... but i can see that im going to have to chop it all off soon :(

can i join in? lol

Boobs are tender and getting bigger before being pregnant i was a 38 f so god knows what they will go up too lol starting to feel sick of a night now and always going to the loo, gone off my morning cup of tea too lol

No scans booked as of yet

YAY... I've not had many symptoms, just sore boobs and back, but no morning sickness.. phew! We've only told a couple of people, I keep worrying if we tell more we'll jinx it and something will go wrong.

I'm 34 and this is my 2nd, my little boy is 8. I didn't worry at all with the first but I'm really panicky this time.

can i join in? lol

Boobs are tender and getting bigger before being pregnant i was a 38 f so god knows what they will go up too lol starting to feel sick of a night now and always going to the loo, gone off my morning cup of tea too lol

your quite welcome!

ima little concerned about the boobs lol... i always felt like my 36Ds were massive... and in a week iv gone to DDs... its quite worrying lol

YAY... I've not had many symptoms, just sore boobs and back, but no morning sickness.. phew! We've only told a couple of people, I keep worrying if we tell more we'll jinx it and something will go wrong.

I'm 34 and this is my 2nd, my little boy is 8. I didn't worry at all with the first but I'm really panicky this time.

im worried about the jinxing too, i dont think i will tell many people until about 12 weeks.

this is my first, im torn between terrified and ecstatic :p

can i join in? lol

your quite welcome!

ima little concerned about the boobs lol... i always felt like my 36Ds were massive... and in a week iv gone to DDs... its quite worrying lol

just think women pay loads of money for big boobs, ours is cause of our hormones lol

i haven't been to doc yet either. I was supposed to go and get the pill this month as i went to get it in April but our 6week old baby died sids and he told me that i had enough going on without mixing up my body with the pill. haven't told anyone yet only you strangers on here x

can i join in? lol

your quite welcome!

just think women pay loads of money for big boobs, ours is cause of our hormones lol

lol id be more than happy to share some boob with the less fortunate :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->