ladies due early march :) all are welcome!

sorry to hear your having a bad week... im starting to put weight on too, doesnt help that OH keeps jiggling my bum.. lol. i didnt notice how much id put on till i compared last weeks bump pic with one from today, im still a little shocked!

my headaches still havent let up... im starting to suspect a pinched nerve in my neck causing all the problems, when i move my arms a certain way i get sudden numbness and tingling, it has to be that..

its very opposite here, iv had one midwife appointment, and i dont have another one until january...

gender scan is booked for the 21st of this month... 20 days to go. its a little exciting :)

thats awful that your morning sickness is back... i found that swapping my prenatals for a daily berocca was my saviour. hope your feeling better soon!

Hey just want to introduce myself...I'm new to the site and to motherhood in general. This is my first baby! I'm 18 weeks and due February 29th/March 1st.

My biggest issue right now is lack of appetite. My nausea also started to come back. I have to be VERY careful with what I eat otherwise I get sick as a dog. I only want fruit and vegetables lately. But it's hard to eat loads of those. Anyone else have a serious lack of appetite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->