ladies due early march :) all are welcome!

We haven't bought anything yet, won't until after 12 weeks... but I did drag my husband around Mothercare, Mamas and Papas and John Lewis looking at everything all day Sunday. There's a babyshow in London in October, think he may have to go there with me too...:haha:

We haven't bought anything yet, won't until after 12 weeks... but I did drag my husband around Mothercare, Mamas and Papas and John Lewis looking at everything all day Sunday. There's a babyshow in London in October, think he may have to go there with me too...:haha:

if i didnt live in australia i would be joining you lol

me too.

totally petrified about going for a scan though. Doc said I could have an early one so I'm going to ask her if I can leave it till about 8 weeks to ensure I hear the heartbeat - so excited!!

It's completely petrifying and brilliant at the same time! lol

me too.

totally petrified about going for a scan though. Doc said I could have an early one so I'm going to ask her if I can leave it till about 8 weeks to ensure I hear the heartbeat - so excited!!

It's completely petrifying and brilliant at the same time! lol

i cant wait for my scans! :happydance:

weird thing is I know my conception date exactly so i think I'm further a few days further on by that than going by my LMP.

yeah im the same... il be 6 weeks on saturday, but il just go by the LMP date, cos i know thats what the doc will do..

I'll be 6 weeks on Sunday based on conception date

1 day apart then :)

me to and i have never gone past 37 week with any me my pregnancies. Its a long road ahead i just can't wait x think we should start a thread that we can keep and take thru with up until birth and can chat on when we can. I have a feelin we Will all be baby and bump addicts before the 2nd trimester

Can I join too :)

My symptoms have been cramps/pulling/achey feelings, nausea, so exhausted, so hungry, emotional and really sore heavy boobs... Im a joy to live with at the moment!

We have told both sets of parents and our siblings and that will be it up until about ten weeks when we will tell friends and other family members and then wait for the scan to the tell the rest of the world :)

Its so exciting but Im a bag of nerves! Going loopy xxx

I'm already an addict lol

sitting on my lunch here in work and have the screen minimised really small so no one sees what site i'm on hehe!

does anyone have any predictions about what they Will have what Date they Will have baby on weights how long labour Will last

does anyone have any predictions about what they Will have what Date they Will have baby on weights how long labour Will last

my OH and best friend are already saying HIM... and i feeling a few weeks ago that it was a boy... but we will see. im worried the OH will be disapointed if its a girl... well he will be happy, he just wont know what to do with a little princess

My OH thinks girl, I think boy and Im just hoping I dont go too overdue I couldn't stand waiting even longer than what Im waiting now. Just want to meet them! xx

As for weights, OH was 7lbs and I was 2lbs at ten weeks premature x

I have no idea at all - eek it's all so exciting!!!

don't know if this is TMI but i've notice my wee is dark yellow??

Is this normal? should I just try and drink more water?

i think a boy Will have him at 36 weeks and if Will be 7lb and labour Will be half and hour

don't know if this is TMI but i've notice my wee is dark yellow??

Is this normal? should I just try and drink more water?

i couldnt tell you... i go to the bathroom every half an hour and only get a few drops, but im drinking litres and litres of water ever day...

i will google it for you :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->