ladies due early march :) all are welcome!

i haven't been to doc yet either. I was supposed to go and get the pill this month as i went to get it in April but our 6week old baby died sids and he told me that i had enough going on without mixing up my body with the pill. haven't told anyone yet only you strangers on here x

im so sorry that that happened to you :(

this baby has the same due date as him so i think it is just ment to be. X

Hey girlies room for another one? :D

This is my first post in the site and 1st pregnancy I'll be 5 weeks on Saturday. Not had many symptoms apart from the odd crampy feeling and quite tender boobs. Dreading the nausea kicking in but I suppose anything is worth having a healthy little bean :)

I haven't told anyone yet my fiancé and I are still getting used to the idea ourselves. Even though we were NTNP it was still a big surprise! A very welcome one tho! X

Hey girlies room for another one? :D

This is my first post in the site and 1st pregnancy I'll be 5 weeks on Saturday. Not had many symptoms apart from the odd crampy feeling and quite tender boobs. Dreading the nausea kicking in but I suppose anything is worth having a healthy little bean :)

I haven't told anyone yet my fiancé and I are still getting used to the idea ourselves. Even though we were NTNP it was still a big surprise! A very welcome one tho! X

plenty of room :flower:
welcome to baby and bump :)

i hope your symptoms hold off as long as possible! im pretty sure mine stared the day after i conceived lol :p

Hey all - Can I join you ... I am 5 weeks ish! I cant actually remeber when my last period started!

This is my second pregnancy and went through my first on baby and bump and have made some great friends!

I havent been to the doctor yet - onnly tested on Monday and have had 2 m/c's since my last pregnancy therefore I am a little nervous as this pregnancy is a complete shock! We are getting married in 7 ish weeks time so I am scared about my dress not fitting and terrified about getting the sickness I had with my daughter - I was really ill all day everyday for weeks and I am so nervous about being ill on my wedding day!

Argh sorry for ranting!

How is everyone getting on?

Sarah x

Aw I hope so too not a huge fan of sickness lol! Aw bless at least you had no doubts at all that your for sure pregnant :)

I was concerned at first about the cramps but they seem to have subsided and it's not painful so hopefully nothing to worry about? X

Cramping is perfectly normal - I have had it for a week or so now and sometimes it has been painful at times but ok. I would do anything to not be sick this time - I am thinking about going to the doctor if it starts and demanding help as last time they kept ignoring me until I ended up in hospital.

yeah i'm the same - kept thinking my period was coming because they felt exactly like period pains but they've gone now.

Hey all - Can I join you ... I am 5 weeks ish! I cant actually remeber when my last period started!

This is my second pregnancy and went through my first on baby and bump and have made some great friends!

I havent been to the doctor yet - onnly tested on Monday and have had 2 m/c's since my last pregnancy therefore I am a little nervous as this pregnancy is a complete shock! We are getting married in 7 ish weeks time so I am scared about my dress not fitting and terrified about getting the sickness I had with my daughter - I was really ill all day everyday for weeks and I am so nervous about being ill on my wedding day!

Argh sorry for ranting!

How is everyone getting on?

Sarah x

this is the place for rants! lol

we were planning to get married in January, but there im not too keen on fitting my big belly into a dress haha... so definitely putting it off for a few more months!

i already feel like my stomach has changed, even if its just bloating, it definantly looks like its a different shape or something...

fingers crossed you still fit!!

Aw I hope so too not a huge fan of sickness lol! Aw bless at least you had no doubts at all that your for sure pregnant :)

I was concerned at first about the cramps but they seem to have subsided and it's not painful so hopefully nothing to worry about? X

lol yeah iv been telling my OH im pregnant for about 3 weeks now... and only just tested 2 days ago...

i have pretty bad cramps too, but i think it has more to do with the bloating than anything... im not really sure. but totally normal!

can i join in? lol

Boobs are tender and getting bigger before being pregnant i was a 38 f so god knows what they will go up too lol starting to feel sick of a night now and always going to the loo, gone off my morning cup of tea too lol

No scans booked as of yet

your quite welcome!

ima little concerned about the boobs lol... i always felt like my 36Ds were massive... and in a week iv gone to DDs... its quite worrying lol

just think women pay loads of money for big boobs, ours is cause of our hormones lol

lol id be more than happy to share some boob with the less fortunate :p

:rofl:

this morning i didn't know anyone no here this is great we can keep track of each other etc. This Will certainly help me not tell anyone

can i join in? lol

Boobs are tender and getting bigger before being pregnant i was a 38 f so god knows what they will go up too lol starting to feel sick of a night now and always going to the loo, gone off my morning cup of tea too lol

No scans booked as of yet

your quite welcome!

ima little concerned about the boobs lol... i always felt like my 36Ds were massive... and in a week iv gone to DDs... its quite worrying lol

just think women pay loads of money for big boobs, ours is cause of our hormones lol

lol id be more than happy to share some boob with the less fortunate :p

:rofl:

want some lol :flasher:

this morning i didn't know anyone no here this is great we can keep track of each other etc. This Will certainly help me not tell anyone

lol its a bit sad that iv been here since december and never really bonded with anyone... but now we all have someone to compare bumps with when they come :)

lol its a bit sad that iv been here since december and never really bonded with anyone... but now we all have someone to compare bumps with when they come :)

I agree

glad to have found some 'bump buddies' lol

xx:hugs:

has anyone else started "window shopping" for baby stuff... iv found some really cute moses baskets. but i know i shouldnt buy stuff yet... massive jinx right!?

I swore I wouldn't even look but noticed that motercare were having a sale and had a nosy at the prams, baths and baskets.

I think I'd be too scared to buy anything yet though.

i keep saying telling people won't change what's going to happen and have told close family and 2 very close friends.

So dying to shout it from the rooftops lol

i found these cute baths called "puj" pretty cute and a great idea!

to be honest, i always look at the baby stuff when im shopping lol... and my best friend just told me she is buying me one of these totes
https://www.isoki.com.au/collection/baby-bags/reversible-saddle-tote-bag.htm
shes taking her mother in law duties very seriously.

but im going to TRY to hold off buying stuff until 12 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->