ladies due early march :) all are welcome!

Morning 2ndtimer I surprisingly had a good sleep best so far this week. I've been really restless all week. I've been sooo tired then the minute i get in bed i'm wide awake lol..

And you? Sleep well?

i wish you all luck girls i a happy and healthy 9 months. i am leaving this forum as i am really insulted by a post on here "my pet peeves" there girls are like hi school bullies who only want to play with the girls who have perfect lives and perfect pregnancies. franchey post but don't want your honest reply. Going to enjoy my pregnancy without the drama queens

sorry to hear these kind of people have made you feel like this :(

Hi everyone

I'm feeling ok this morning (few twinges when I was lying in bed this morning) but know I'll be super tired later.

Got my doctors app at 3.40pm this afternoon - can't wait! Have to ask her about flying as I'm due to go away this weekend (it's only a 45 min flight). Hope she says its ok because I've been looking forward to it for ages!

Hi everyone

I'm feeling ok this morning (few twinges when I was lying in bed this morning) but know I'll be super tired later.

Got my doctors app at 3.40pm this afternoon - can't wait! Have to ask her about flying as I'm due to go away this weekend (it's only a 45 min flight). Hope she says its ok because I've been looking forward to it for ages!

hope your ok to fly! :) i have my first appointment on Monday! hope yours goes really well :)

Morning everyone! I feel ok tonight, still no nausea :)... didn't sleep well last night though awake for about 3 hours... seems to have happened every night this week. Is anyone else having problems sleeping?

Morning everyone! I feel ok tonight, still no nausea :)... didn't sleep well last night though awake for about 3 hours... seems to have happened every night this week. Is anyone else having problems sleeping?

I've constantly had sleeping problems ever since I conceived I think. Can't get to sleep and night and don't sleep right through the night, not i'm starting to get up a couple of times during the night to go to the toilet which I've NEVER doner before I got my BFP.

i am... mostly because of dreams tho! have a really odd dream, then wake up to discover lovely heartburn and cant get back to sleep lol..

Phew... I'm still normal! I'm just so tired, really could do with a good nights sleep. Still it's the weekend tomorrow, no work, so I can nap

Phew... I'm still normal! I'm just so tired, really could do with a good nights sleep. Still it's the weekend tomorrow, no work, so I can nap

have a nap for me lol ;)

morning ladies. How did you all sleep:)

since being pregnant ive had no trouble getting to sleep only thing is getting up in the night to go to the loo a number of times lol

Feeling very sick again again today and my mouth feels like ive got a hangover lol

morning ladies. How did you all sleep:)

since being pregnant ive had no trouble getting to sleep only thing is getting up in the night to go to the loo a number of times lol

Feeling very sick again again today and my mouth feels like ive got a hangover lol

your so lucky to be sleeping lol...

my OH tells me i am sleeping like a maniac, rolling all over the bed!!! thank god for the calafornia kingsize ha ha

just back from doc - said i'm grand to fly woo hoo!!

now I need to pack! do you think my OH would mind if I just took trackies and pyjama's and lounged in the hotel room for 3 days? lol maybe not!

Wrecked

so jealous!!! wish i was off. how was things at docs

was in and out in 5 mins! just checked blood pressure, told me to take folic acid, said the do's and don't and worked out my dates then sent me on my merry way lol

Was all excited about it, not I can't wait to get a letter with a scan date so I've something else to be excited about lol

i know the feeling its like you get to little milestones - first doc appoint, first scan, 20 weeks 24 weeks hospital appointments bag packing stage, etc cant wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->