ladies due early march :) all are welcome!

this is my first so don't even know what to expect lol

totally petrified but SO excited!!!!

Hey ladies -

I am so tired today - I cant remember feeling this tired with Amy! Felt a little nauseous at times today but it soon passed again but I cant remeber when I started being sick last pregnancy - I wish I could remember! I think I was only a few weeks tho.

I am looking forward to the first scan and hoping for a home birth this time fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is ok today x x x

I feel awful again this morning.. think I might just have to vomit and be done with it... Feel so sick :(

Morning everyone - Did you have a good weekend? How is everyone feeling today?

Morning everyone - Did you have a good weekend? How is everyone feeling today?

i have sooo sick today... couldnt keep any food down :( hopefully tomorrow will be better!

on the bright side i had my first appointment... and didnt realise the doctor was going to spring an ultrasound on me and my super empty bladder lol...

he told me i was still probably too early to see anything, but he found a little black spot and said it was definitely something, so thats good i think lol.. i have another scan in 4 weeks time, so will hopefully see something then!

he also took heaps and heaps of blood and i get the results back tomorrow.

how have you been feeling hun?? xx

I've been ok... tired etc.. but still no sickness. I'm not sure if I should be worried or grateful, I've been driving my husband mad with my panicking that something is going to go wrong, which is really silly because I have no reason to believe it will.

I don't see my midwife until next Friday and then I think it's just blood tests and blood pressure etc, first scan will be about 11 weeks.

Where abouts are you in Oz? I had my little boy in Perth because we were living there at the time :)

I've been ok... tired etc.. but still no sickness. I'm not sure if I should be worried or grateful, I've been driving my husband mad with my panicking that something is going to go wrong, which is really silly because I have no reason to believe it will.

I don't see my midwife until next Friday and then I think it's just blood tests and blood pressure etc, first scan will be about 11 weeks.

Where abouts are you in Oz? I had my little boy in Perth because we were living there at the time :)

way over the other side lol... im about 2 hours inland from canberra, pretty much in the middle of no where lol..

im feeling a bit better today, the OH let me go back to bed for 2 hours after breakfast, so that helped haha:sleep:.

hes more worried about something going wrong than i am, bless him... just try to relax ;) best thing you can do

Ahh bless him, what a sweety... Mine keeps telling me it's my own fault because its what I wanted, but then checking I'm ok and running around after me...

I started to feel sick this morning, which I am a little too excited about. I'm sure I'll feel differently in a week or so.

sorry for just dropping off the face of the earth lol...

ive been so sick i have barely been able to get out of bed! up until yesterday i hadnt been able to keep anything down at all..

i feel awful! i bought some motion sickness bands today, i cant tell if they're working or not... ive thrown up twice since wearing them... but i dont feel totally like im dieing, so thats a bonus i suppose..

im pretty sure i will end up in hospital if i dont start to feel better :(

i hope you all are having a much better start to your pregnancy than i am!

That's terrible, sorry to hear it's been so bad! :hugs: I've been really lucky, I got slightly nauseous last week and it's only in the last couple of days I've felt sick all the time. You should go and see someone if it doesn't get better, they might be able to give you something to ease it.

I had a scan on Monday after a bit of a scare and got to see the little bean, it even had a heartbeat :happydance:

So glad you got to hear your little bubbas heartbeat! I can't wait to hear mine... Will make my hell a little more bearable!
I have a feeling I have hyperemesis or whatever its called, and will definitely be heading to the doctors to beg him for drugs! The worst bit is, I'm so unbelievably thirsty, but can't drink any watwr.. and um used to drinking 2 litres a day :( iv lost weight.. I can't say how much cos we don't own scales lol... But I can see that its missing...

I can't say much about the sickness bands either, I took them off this morning because my hands were swollen, started gagging about 10 mins later and put them back on... Suppose I will have to just deal with fat hands lol..

I'm also a bit worried, that this type of sickness is more common with multiples! I think I would pass out if I got that kind of news lol...

Any way, I'm really glad you heard the heartbeat! And that your baby is doing well, and that you aren't too sick! Keep me updated :) xo

Hi - I just wondered how you got on, whether the doctor could give you anything to help? Hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Hey lovelies :) up until yesterday the doctor wouldn't give me anything... He gave me some tablets for nausea and I'm feeling a million times better :)

I got to see my little munchkin too, and to say it was the most amazing thing ever is an understatement! Very very active baby, I still can't get over all the swishing around and rubbing its face with its cute little hands. Proudest parents ever :) also, my due date got moved to the 4th, I'm so happy the baby is growing so well even tho iv been so sick and struggling to eat/drink.

How is everyone else going?
Xo

Sorry - I've not checked this thread in ages!!! How are you getting on? My dates were changed at 12 weeks too and I'm now due on 3rd... getting closer to the 29th eeekkk!! I'm feeling much better than I was, has your sickness all gone?

yes my sickness is allllllll gone :) im feeling a million times better!

lol, the 29th will come and i will just be laying very still all day! this baby is not being born that day if i can help it :p

hows everything else going?

have you got a bump yet?? mine seems to be taking its time... i didnt have a problem with it until my last doctors appointment. sitting up in the waiting room surrounded by massive bumps, was a little dissapointing lol

I have a small bump, but its more like a swollen stomach than a bump. There are two other ladies pregnant in my office, one is 12 weeks and has a huge bump already and the other is 24 weeks and so is equally big... so I definitely feel small right now.. although I'm not getting on with my changing shape, I've started to do 40 mins light exercise a week just to make sure I don't gain too much weight and it's in the right place.

I have been feeling the baby move though and got to hear the heart beat yesterday at the midwife which was really cool and made me relax a lot more.

How often to you see the doctor in Australia then?

By the way, I'm soooo glad you are feeling better, it must be a huge relief you can actually start enjoying it all now!

I started feeling baby move at about 12 weeks... And then it just stopped... Haven't even felt a little wiggle in about 4 weeks. Turning into a lazy baby lol.. I don't mind :)

We go to the doctors every 4 weeks, $60 for 5 minutes lol. He checks my blood pressure, does a quick ultrasound and then off u go. I haven't had a midwife appointment yet... My first ones on Wednesday at 8.30 in the morning. Not very impressed about that lol. How about you? How often do you see the doctor?

I think I need to get on the exercise boat too... I'm still at my pre pregnancy weight. But I saw my bum in the mirror the other day... It's definitely not pre pregnancy size haha. I really miss jogging, but have no energy for that, and I'm too achey for boxing or the gym, so might have to start walking so I'm at least doing something.

I just changed the thread name incase anyone else wants to join us :)

Arghhh - I'm having a really bad week.. I just can't stop eating and I'm gaining weight like mad... on top of that my morning sickness seems to be back, I was actually sick on Monday and that's the first time for the whole preganancy....

We don't have to see our midwife very much and only see the doctor once if it's a straight forward pregnancy. So I've seen my midwife at 8 & 16 weeks and won't see her now again until 28 (24 for first baby), then once you hit 32 weeks it increases to every 2 weeks. We get two scans, one at 12 and one at 20 weeks.

Sorry to read about your headaches, I haven't really had that problem, have you tried steam or something to see whether it's congestion? Hope you find something to help soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->