Ladies due feb/march

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Is there a thread started for feb/march ladies that I've seen where they have who's du when and what not as I've looked and can't find it....

Nope, I dont think there's a thread yet.
I'm due 25 Feb :) So I can be your buddy for now, hopefully we can recrute more ladies! When are you due?
x

I'm due 2nd march but will be induced a week early so might be 27th feb?

Hi ladies I'm due on the 14th of feb, how are you both feeling are you ready yet?

Feeling alright alittle uncomftatble though... We need someone to make a new thread where it can say our dates at the start and all that with pictures and that... I'd do it but I'm using my iPad and I'm so tired :-(

Hi.

There is a March due thread in the pregnancy club and discussion section further down the main pregnancy forum page. There are a load of us on there with our due dates on the first page (I'm 1st March).

There must be one there for Feb due dates as well.

There is one for feb. just it hasn't been posted on in a while.
I'm due Feb. 1st. I think I will have him in Jan. though. :)

I think there should be one in here if aloud because this place is very active

I'm due 28th of feb. I have nothing at all as moving house on the 20th of jan and DH seems to think it would be silly to buy stuff to move it. I did agree but the baby could come from 37 weeks which is only 8 weeks away as I have nothing ! Im worried now!

I think there should be one in here if aloud because this place is very active

We had one in first tri and set a follow up one in second tri but it was moved down to the section I mentioned by admin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->