Ladies due feb/march

im due FEB 27th with my first baby girl :baby:

but im so fed up and want her here now, this is the most uncomfortable time everrrr cant sleep cant eat cant stand for too long, theres no winning!!!

Good luck ladies :)

Congratulations :D

I'm due Mar 3. Feeling strange this morning. Tightening in my tummy but it has stopped after I have changed what I was doing. Hmmmmmmm...

I'm due Feb 23rd and totally fed up now! 7 days to go and counting!!!!!

I'm so irritable and bitchy now and want my body back!!!!

Hurry up girlie!

I'm now over due :( I'm fed up and uncomfortable come on baby!!

Me too! I haven't been on this thread before but now I guess I am overdue! I'm getting induced on Tuesday though so I know there is at least an end in sight :happydance: xx

Hi all I was just reading over all our posts and was wondering when everyone's baby's made their appearances.

My yellow bump turned pink on 19 th February Evie was 4 days late. I had a relatively easy labour no tears or stitched and only gas and air for pain relief. I would love to hear about all your bundles of joy.

My little man decided to show up Dec 12 @ 28 weeks due to severe pre-eclampsia. EMCS under general anesthesia, was 2lbs and is now 9lbs 10 oz and doing wonderfully!

Congrats on your pink bundle :)

Leyla came Feb 13, 38+3 weeks, one day before Valentines day! 7lbs 10 oz.

I dont think I could have gone to full term! I was sooo anxious and impatient :haha:

Ahh congratulations ladies its amazing being a mummy isn't it. Stelly I'm glad all is well with your little boy must have been scary having him so early

Congratulations on your little ones, ladies :flow:

My little guy showed up Mar 5, 2 days late. He was 6 lb 11 oz :) He got a little stuck and the doctor needed ventouse to get him out. Because of this he ended up with pretty bad jaundice and we had to stay in the hospital until he was 6 days old.

We love him to bits <3

Congratulations, everyone! :happydance:

Little Connor was born EARLY February (the 4th, to be exact), 2 weeks ahead of schedule! He was born a tiny 5 lbs 4 oz but now... at almost 3 1/2 months, he's around a whopping 14 lbs! :)

It was NOT an easy delivery. Actually, it was one I try not to think about at all, but the end was worth it. :) Me and the hubby love him to bits! He's becoming rather spoiled, to our unabashed delight. He now screams when he wants to go out for a walk and giggles every time we comply. He's got us wrapped around his adorable little finger. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->