Ladies due feb/march

im due march 3rd but got a good feeling he will arrive sometime during feb xxx

I'm due the same day and feel that our little kiddo is going to make his appearance in February too! Don't know why, just a feeling. :)

lol same feeling , everyone asks me when im due im like end of feb ahahaha , but they arent too sure since baby was really active when i was my scan done both times xxx

i wish i could get another one done *sighs*

Hi ladies, mind if I join :) I'm due March 3rd but might be being induced so possibly the end of Feb! My birthdays the 27th of Feb so wouldn't mind having her before then! <3

My little guy was super active at my private scan but at my anatomy scan he was stubborn and just laid there prone on his face! :haha: My doctor sends his patients for one more scan around 30-32 weeks just to check growth. I am looking forward to seeing him one more time before we get to see him in person <3

Miwi, that would be awesome to have your little girlie before your birthday. Or on your birthday! What a great gift would that be? :happydance:

I'm due 4/5th March, according to my dates it's the 4th, but the hospital have it down as the 5th! Either way i'm sure he'll be late, my last one didn't arrive until 10 days over :wacko:

Oh and he's our first boy after 4 girls :happydance:

There is a thread for February that has been active and very busy since first tri :haha: February Love Bugs 2013 (should be in pregnancy groups section!) :flower:

:wave: I'm due February 15th with a baby Girl
My 3rd child I have 1 son 5 and my girl is nearly 11 months

im due march 3rd but got a good feeling he will arrive sometime during feb xxx

I'm due the same day and feel that our little kiddo is going to make his appearance in February too! Don't know why, just a feeling. :)

Hi! I'm due march 1st but also have a feeling he'll come in February. For some reason I keep thinking feb.26th; I can hardly wait :)

Well I don't have a real due date lol. My DR had changed it from Feb 3rd to Feb 10th to Feb 14th for sure than to Feb 13th lol. I'm probably having a CS before then so It will end up being (if things continue to go well) Jan 24th!

Well I don't have a real due date lol. My DR had changed it from Feb 3rd to Feb 10th to Feb 14th for sure than to Feb 13th lol. I'm probably having a CS before then so It will end up being (if things continue to go well) Jan 24th!

Oh jan 24th is a good day that's when I had my son :) he will be 8yrs old then

I'm due march 4th....but have a feeling ill to be having a Feb. Baby....this is baby three...I have a 10 and 7 year old

Hi,

I'm due anywhere between 20 Fb and 6 March, the Dr keeps changing her mind! I'm sort of hoping for Feb 15 because then my husband would get the best birthday resent ever - our boy!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->