Ladies due in last week of April/first week May

Sally_D

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies...due around last week April/first week May, wana wait it out together? although its just the beginning of 34th week, it feels like forever...ohh i just cannot wait now...n when i read about so many ppl going overdue to 41st n 42nd week, it makes me even more nervous...how r u all doing?

Hi Sally, I'm due may 4th but there I a good chance I will be induced at 38/39 weeks, so I'll join your countdown party :)

Im due may 3rd but have been told could be early :-\ also that baba is measuring ahead by a week...so far only definite date iv got is that if baba isnt here by then (unlikely) im being induced on 7th may xxx

Hi ladies, I'm due May 2 and cannot wait! I've had a really easy pregnancy and today I started packing my hospital bag. I'm so excited :) I am measuring 2 weeks ahead at the minute but I think that's cos my LO has longer than average legs. Just to make sure it's not GD's I have got the GTT Tuesday morning as my dad is diabetic. Roll on May :) :) :)

I'll join! I'm due may 4th with our first,and the next 8 weeks can't go fast enough! I'm hoping hes ready for eviction at 38 weeks,im so excited to meet him!!

The idea of packing a hospital bag is terrifying at the minute,and something we are slowly gearing ourselves up to sorting out!x

I'm starting to wash all our new baby Manchester and clothes today so I can start to pack my hospital bag. My daughter came at 37w6d so I don't want to leave it to late!

Hiya, I am due 14th may but will have a section at 38 weeks due to gestational diabetes so looking at 1st May. Not long to go now. Can't wait for it to be over, have had a awful time x

This pg hasnt beeneasy at all but has been 4yrs in the making so am very happy to b here!! Iv packed babas hospital bag but iv kinda forgotten about mine lol!! So am now making a list lol and start antenatal classes this week also xxx

Hey ladies! I'm due on 1st May. Pregnancy has been pretty easy but starting to get lots of hip, pelvis and back pains now. Start Antenatal Classes tomorrow night.

Pregnancy has flown by quite quickly but only have 3 more weeks left in work (13 days) and know they are going to drag as getting tired easily at the moment and workload seems to have doubled!

Can't wait to meet our little guy! Been waiting form approx. 4 years to reach that point!
xxx

I'm due 22nd April and the baby is measuring 3 weeks ahead! I've been told they wont let me go overdue, and that he'll be 9lb ish when he's born... That's Hub's genetics - he comes from a big family!

There is SO much I have left to do, I don't want him to come early at all!

Hey. I'm due on 28th April. I'm generally pretty miserable and still nowhere near ready for him to arrive. I've been measuring 4 weeks ahead for months but also did with Ava and she was only 8lb when she was born at 42+1 so I don't take much notice!x

I'm due April 30th :) Those of you measuring big, I wouldn't concern myself with that. It's not an exact science and doesn't mean your baby will be ready earlier or later. Measurements vary with your torso length, amount amniotic fluid, fat distribution, etc. Just thought I would mention that. This is my third and I think I've finally learned that all you can do is wait patiently. That being said, I am getting tired of waiting. The last few months is always the worst because it's sooooo close and gets pretty darn uncomfortable. Still excited like you all are though!!! Anyone else having a home birth?

Hello :) I'm due 6 th may but being induced end of april although baby threatened an early appearance at 29 weeks so still not sure if I will go earlier. This pregnancy has been a tough one and I'm ready to meet my baby now!
Hope everyone is ok x

Im due april 27 th with my second princess... I really hope she is on time i was 9 days late with my first was really uncomfortable and was upset...
I also have a wedding to go to 4th may dont fancy turning up to that looking like a whale and worrying something gonna happen

Hi all. I am due April 25th with our third little girl! Poor daddy. I am really looking forward to having my sweetie in my arms and out of my belly. Although I love feeling her move around I am very uncomfortable. Looking forward to having her here and starting to feel normal again. I still have so much to do but no energy to do it. Here's hoping nesting kicks in soon and I get some of it done before she arrives!

Good luck to all of us for our deliveries!

Any team yellowers here?

May 5th for me. I reckon he will go overdue, but that's just a feeling I have! Although I am pretty large already, but bump is measuring spot on.

MIL is obsessed with him coming early, and from the way she talks about it she thinks he's going to be here any day now! I have said it's still not ideal at this stage, plus we want to make it to at least 37 weeks so we can go to the midwife unit at our chosen hospital! We did a sweepstake with the family yesterday, and I assumed she was going to pick an April date, but she opted for May 2nd! I'm going for May 13th, but think I would like it if he was out before then as I'm bound to be super uncomfortable then!

We are team blue, and I will be gutted if its a girl now, not because I don't want a girl, as I would love either, but because his nursery is done in blue nautical theme and all the clothes are for a boy! So would be a nightmare, but also slightly amusing! lol!

Hiya! I am due 30th April and now ad we are getting into March it is sort of sneaking up! We are Team Yellow so very excited to find out what LO is when s/he arrives! X

hey ladies! :hi:
Due April 26th, got my midwife appointment tomorrow. last time I went i was 30 weeks 6 days and was only measuring 29 weeks. luckily i know shes growing well as I had a 4D scan else i'd be worrying like mad :wacko:

Ive been to my two antenatal classes, last one yesterday we even got to see a placenta from that morning, it looked like steak when she got it out the hygenic bag thing :haha:

just finished packing my bags, just need a book and snacks then i'm all done :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->