Ladies due in last week of April/first week May

I'll join! I'm due may 4th with our first,and the next 8 weeks can't go fast enough! I'm hoping hes ready for eviction at 38 weeks,im so excited to meet him!!

The idea of packing a hospital bag is terrifying at the minute,and something we are slowly gearing ourselves up to sorting out!x

hi, i too have same due date- 4th may.. :hugs: hope our babies come by 38th week.. gud luck :flower:

Hey im due may 8th so just outside first week of may can i wait with u? Midwife doesnt think i'll go to term due to cervix problems after having ds but im not really listening as last time they told me at 38 weeks he'll be here any day and he was 13 days late so i think he'll come when hes ready.

I'm 25th April :) only 6 weeks to go!
So excited. This will be our first and we are expecting a little girl :)
I have been measuring spot on throughout. My mum was 5 weeks early with me and 3 weeks early with my sister...don't know if this can be passed down, but I am preparing myself anyway!

Good luck to all of you :)

Hello there! So im originally due May 14th but getting a scheduled C-section on May 7th...Im with you all...just ready for this whole deal to be done and cant wait for little man to join our family. The back pain has been tremendous...made only worse by my 12 hr shifts at work. Hope its been smoother with ya all!!!

It will be fun waiting out together, the more the merrier :)

I've got my GTT in the morning, fingers crossed it's all ok.

I'm due 26th April so can I join in. I still feel like I have forever till my dd :-(

I'll join! I'm due may 4th with our first,and the next 8 weeks can't go fast enough! I'm hoping hes ready for eviction at 38 weeks,im so excited to meet him!!

The idea of packing a hospital bag is terrifying at the minute,and something we are slowly gearing ourselves up to sorting out!x

hi, i too have same due date- 4th may.. :hugs: hope our babies come by 38th week.. gud luck :flower:

Oooohhh, another 4th May-er! I'm hoping we're both that lucky, and baby comes as soon as they reach term!

I've been feeling so tired lately, but put it down to pregnancy...found out today from a blood test last week I'm anaemic, so hopefully now I'm on iron tablets things will perk up a bit! I'm not fancying the idea of worse constipation though, it can't be any worse than it is right now!x

Thought I'd share with you lovely ladies a couple of pics from my 4D yesterday...one of them melts my heart, because he started making a crying face! Definitely set off my motherly instinct of wanting to give him a cuddle and make sure he was ok!x

Attachments

• LOREN_7.jpg
    LOREN_7.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • LOREN_10.jpg
    LOREN_10.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 3
  • LOREN_11.jpg
    LOREN_11.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • LOREN_22.jpg
    LOREN_22.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm due 19th April! :) wow wow look at us all its getting closer and closer!

Have you ladies got everything ready?

Good luck with your GTT test lovely!x

we are slowly starting to think about putting our hospital bag together mrs Clark, though the thought of doing it terrifies me! Hubby is convinced that baby will make an early appearance though :S x

Hi there :) I am due May 5th with my first little boy..i am hoping he comes on star wars day though lol. Any day but cinco de mayo or may 9th (OH's ex-wife's bday). Please come early little guy!! Or wait till mother's day :) that would be a great present.

We have everything ready for baby as we kept it all from our son. Just need to wash them all but waiting for nicer weather to get it all out on the line. Its so lovely to see a washing line full of baby clothes :)

I need to get on with my hospital bags soon I think x

Hi!!

I'm due May 7th but they're inducing me at 38 weeks so baby will be on his way from 24th April onwards :) x

Hey, April 25th for me, although I'm convinced i'll go overdue again. DS was born at 42 weeks after I was induced - he was just waaaay too comfy in there. Pregnancy has not been good with bad SPD that's had me on crutches for weeks now, and unbelievable exhaustion... So yeah, I'll be glad when baby is here!!!! It's been a real struggle!
Not started on maternity bag yet, but I have all my lists from last time so shouldn't be too bad! And not got a huge amount to buy for baby as we still have everything from DS...

I suffer with really bad SPD too Caroline that's why I'm being induced at 38 weeks. I feel ya on the exhaustion too! Everything is so much harder and more tiresome with SPD! Fingers crossed you don't go overdue! I don't think I could cope going overdue this time, I can barely walk as it is :lol:

I haven't even started my hospital bag!! Oops! I have sorted babys bag though so it's just mine to sort and pack, I might get on with that tomorrow actually. I can't remember what I need on it as I haven't packed one properly since DD x

Hey misummymoo! What made them decide to induce then? Did you request it? Is this the first time you had spd? I had it last time too and being induced was my worst nightmare & I'm desperately hoping I'll be able to avoid it this time... Obviously spd effects everyone differently, but for me, being stuck on my back in bed being monitored was the worst thing for my spd - sooo painful. Those people who said i wouldnt notice the spd pain once in labour were so wrong - i just had two lots of pain to cope with, haha!!! So yeah, this time I'm determined to avoid induction & get the water birth I dreamed about last time... Being in water is the only time it doesn't hurt - especially in the amazing warm hydrotherapy pool I get to go in each week!!!! Lol
Aaaargh, sorry, I hope that didn't sound like I was saying you shouldn't be induced or anything!!!! Just that for me personally it would be the worst option!!! Presumably for you it's the best, so best of luck to you & hope it goes well :)

I'm due May 5 and I am so excited to meet my baby boy! I hope he comes on/around his due date, I don't know how I'll survive if he decides not to come until 42 weeks! lol!

I was actually being induced because at 37 weeks because I have obstetric cholestasis. However today the consultant said he doesn't want to treat me as an obs chol patient as it was drug induced (it was antibiotics that caused me to get the condition) but he said they would induce me at 38 weeks for the SPD.

Before all these problems I was adamant I was having a homebirth again. Once I was diagnosed with OC I was told there was no way I could have a HB and I WOULD be indu ex before 38 weeks. I've came round to that idea now. I was like you and petrified of being induced for fear of being strapped to the bed etc but I talked to a MW who explained what would happen to me and none of it involved being strapped to a bed with a drip which has put me a lot more at ease.

I think ill be glad of the induction as I have been in so much pain wit the SPD this time. I had it last time but nowhere near as bad as this. I really don't think I could manage a homebirth this time to be totally honest! I think I may make an appointment with the midwife to possibly go through my options but I really don't think I could cope with going over due. I had to use a wheelchair today the SPD is that bad :( x

I'm due 1 may! Can't wait! This is my first pregnancy and its a girl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->