Ladies due in last week of April/first week May

Doing good! Getting more and more impatient! Found out at last scan there's low fluid levels. Going to have weekly scans for the remainder of the pregnancy and if it drops too low thn they will induce or c section depending on how severe. Also found out that the rapid weight gain I'm experiencing is due to thyroid levels being low! Doctors were quite apologetic after they lectured me on diet and exercise and refused to believe I was doing all I could to stop gaining! I'm quite excited that in just a week my LO will be considered full term!!!

Sorry to hear about the low fluid how low is it? I've had low fluid 6.6 at its lowest but now it's gone up to 9.5.

Sorry about your thyroid at least they apologised, but shouldn't you be on tablets for the thyroid? X

Sorry to hear about the low fluid how low is it? I've had low fluid 6.6 at its lowest but now it's gone up to 9.5.

Sorry about your thyroid at least they apologised, but shouldn't you be on tablets for the thyroid? X

It was 7.2. And they started me on synthroid for the low thyroid. I'm hoping that since the fluid isn't too low it will get back up to a better level and she can stay in there at least til 37 weeks. They made sure I wasn't leaking any so perhaps it was just an error by the ultrasound tech.

Mine was 7.1 3 weeks ago then it went down to 6.6 last week, yesterday when I had my scan it had gone up to 9.5 so fingers crossed yours will too! :hugs:

Must be so frustrating knowing that your diet was well all along! Will the thyroid problem go once LO is here? X

When a thread tends to get to a certain length mods move it to the 'groups' section as essentially that is what it has become :thumbup: x

Lol..thanks mummymoo :)

Doing well so far, the last few weeks feel like ages!

Mine was 7.1 3 weeks ago then it went down to 6.6 last week, yesterday when I had my scan it had gone up to 9.5 so fingers crossed yours will too! :hugs:

Must be so frustrating knowing that your diet was well all along! Will the thyroid problem go once LO is here? X

Yes fingers crossed!!

And it was very frustrating! I wa extremely depressed to the point where I felt guilty for eating or being hungry! They didn't say if the problem will disappear after baby or not. From the research I've done sometimes it is pregnancy induced and goes after delivery and sometimes it's something you deal with forever. My weight has fluctuated my whole life. I've never weighed the same twice in a week it was just never THIS extreme. I'm thinking since they didn't catch the problem with my early blood work that it must have gotten at least worse during the pregnancy.

Did you do anything different to increase your fluid? I've been drinking LOTS more water and soaking in the tub daily like the doctor said.

The last few weeks drag so much but we're on the home stretch now :D

Aww I bet :( It must have been awful. Hopefully it will disappear after the birth. A friend of mine has a thyroid problem and he weight fluctuates all the time!

I didn't do anything different, they never told me to tbh :lol: in fact I was sure that I lost a bit more last week ... it must have just been really watery discharge :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->