Ladies due in last week of April/first week May

Uuurgh, poor you with OC as well as SPD!!! That really sucks :-( having either is horrendous but both must be unbearable!!!! I've been a bit concerned about OC myself as for the last 4 days or so I had horrible itching on my hands & then 1/2 way up my arms, and on my shins/calves. I was going to go to the doctor this morning just to be safe but now today it seems to have calmed right down so i didnt go in the end... Can it ever go away & come back?
Aaaah, that's great that you've been assured you won't be stuck on the bed! For me it was like that unfortunately... Stuck there being monitored most of the time after being induced, then when I went up to delivery I was told point blank that it would be continuous monitoring until baby was born :-( & that was before I even went on the drip to speed up labour that had stopped progressing... So that's why it was so rubbish for me. But yeah, as they've told you you're not going to be in that situation that's great & you'll be fine :) x

I would get a blood test just to check hun you never know! I wouldn't say my itching was really bad when I was tested but my levels were through the roof! They've all come down now with medication though. As far as I know once you get OC that's it you've got it iykwim? As I said before though go and get a blood year just incase x

Hi ladies, how are we all today? I'm currently sat in the doctors surgery waiting for the second part of my GTT. I have the first lot of blood taken and drank the drink, now got to sit here for 2 hours :( thank god I have my phone to browse the Internet as there are no magazines :(

:hugs: Lovely, hope the next 2 hours fly by! I hated the waiting about for my GTT, can you not go home and come back? I had mine done at the hospital and was allowed to do that if I wished.

I'm just off the DAU for a check up, it's probably nothing but they woul like me to get checked anyway x

No they said I have to stay here, I only live 2 minutes drive away as well. Oh well only 1 hour 40 mins left haha

Ooh i remember my GTT...bored wasnt the word lol and I bought my own mags lol!!
So today Im of to the docs bcos I have a UTI and Im sick of being fobbed off with the docs receptionist yday after having contractions for just over an hour on the sunday and triage mw saying to rest up and go to docs tomorrow (yday) and the receptionist at the docs surgery was just like we have no docs appt and a uti isnt enough to warrant an emergency docs appt!! Well today I have got one!! sorry for the rant ladies!! :blush: :flower: xxxx

I'll join! I'm due may 4th with our first,and the next 8 weeks can't go fast enough! I'm hoping hes ready for eviction at 38 weeks,im so excited to meet him!!

The idea of packing a hospital bag is terrifying at the minute,and something we are slowly gearing ourselves up to sorting out!x

hi, i too have same due date- 4th may.. :hugs: hope our babies come by 38th week.. gud luck :flower:

Oooohhh, another 4th May-er! I'm hoping we're both that lucky, and baby comes as soon as they reach term!

I've been feeling so tired lately, but put it down to pregnancy...found out today from a blood test last week I'm anaemic, so hopefully now I'm on iron tablets things will perk up a bit! I'm not fancying the idea of worse constipation though, it can't be any worse than it is right now!x

Thought I'd share with you lovely ladies a couple of pics from my 4D yesterday...one of them melts my heart, because he started making a crying face! Definitely set off my motherly instinct of wanting to give him a cuddle and make sure he was ok!x

he is so cute!! i love ur baby... looking at ur scan i too imagined how my baby might be inside.. i went for movie yesterday and the baby was getting super-excited with the musical sounds and action sequences.. thanks for sharing the pics..

I'm due May 4th, this is my first, Oh second :) I have a feeling he's gunna come early though. At my last midwife appointment he was head down & everything was fine, my blood pressure had even dropped! So fingers crossed it doesn't hike up near the end, my bloods came back as all good too.
Been having lots of lower back/hip ache this week.
Got my next midwife app in a couple of weeks, last trip to the cinema before i get too big at the end of march and then hospital tour on the 2nd april :) trying to keep busy so the weeks don't drag :flower:

My 2 hour GTT was the start of my minor SPD I'm sure! I was SO sore after 2 hours in an uncomfortable chair! I nearly fell over when I stood up :haha:

It was *lovely* knowing it was all clear. No reason to be smug, but I was anyway! :blush:

Well there was one comfy chair and when it became free I got straight in it, in fact I nearly feel asleep! It all seemed to go ok just got to wait a couple of days for the results.

How many of you already started taking raspberry leaf tea?

Iv not started rlt because I was advised that if there was a family history of uterine or ovarian cancer then it should be avoided, so Im avoiding it!
Finally spoke to a dr and have been prescribed antibiotics :) xxx

I haven't started it yet, but wondering when I should?

Just got back from my growth scan after measuring 4 weeks ahead by fundal height...baby is measuring right on track, with a slightly larger than average head (nothing to worry about) and estimated to measure 4lb 5.4oz x

Im feeling really drained today... I hot woken up by pain at 3 am this morning that kept coming and going just like contractions i even ended up waking oh up thinking it was it!! I took a paracetamol and layed back down after an hour and went to sleep but been having twinges all day so now im resting with my dd watching mary poppins.... Hope u all ok..
My hospital bag is all packed just snacks and drinks to get then its just waiting for that trip to tje delivery suite..

Hello there! So im originally due May 14th but getting a scheduled C-section on May 7th...Im with you all...just ready for this whole deal to be done and cant wait for little man to join our family. The back pain has been tremendous...made only worse by my 12 hr shifts at work. Hope its been smoother with ya all!!!

Hello :)

I can relate to your back pain! I too work some 12 hour days and on my feet a lot (we own a newsagents so busy busy busy) and my back really aches! Been like this for the past 2 weeks or so but getting worse. So I can sympathise with you.
But on the plus they say you should keep active and in any case it will all be worth it :) x

Well after wasting 2 hours of my life at the doctors having my GTT, I rang up today to get the results and they don't have them. In fact the lab say they haven't received them. I'm hoping they turn up tomorrow as I don't want to waste another 2 hours having them done again :(

Im feeling really drained today... I hot woken up by pain at 3 am this morning that kept coming and going just like contractions i even ended up waking oh up thinking it was it!! I took a paracetamol and layed back down after an hour and went to sleep but been having twinges all day so now im resting with my dd watching mary poppins.... Hope u all ok..
My hospital bag is all packed just snacks and drinks to get then its just waiting for that trip to tje delivery suite..

Oohh have you spoken to your mw huni xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"