Ladies due in last week of April/first week May

Doing alright! Exciting week for me this upcoming week! As soon as our wedding bands arrive in mail OH and I are getting hitched at the courthouse. :D Also HOPEFULLY getting us a second vehicle. Found one we really like and if all goes well it will be in our driveway this week. Plus getting an ultrasound on Friday to see how baby girl is growing and if she's flipped head down... Don't think she has but we will see Friday! Anyone else have anything going on?

Well i finish work this week :happydance: i cannot wait now lol!! I dont think this lil lady is gonna wait long at all lol xxx

I'm hoping my little lady waits til next week at least but have been having what im guessing must be BH tonight. Probably just wants the spotlight back on her! Such a diva already :)

hi all, i had terrible swelling in feet since two days.. m fed up.. any remedy for it! help..
gud luck to all..

Hi ladies

Mind if I join too? I'm having a c section on 29 April for our first (a little boy). Just wishing the time away now and very very fed up of 8.5 months of bad insomnia :(

x

Hi piya

A few things to try; keep them elevated, increase your water intake and if they're feeling hot and puffy get a pair of old socks, soak in water, ring them dry and put them in the freezer. If i put those on its bliss and really helps! X

Sounds like several of us are having diva babies lol!! This lil lady is deffo a drama queen lol!! She wont move for a while so off up the hospital i go after tryong at home to get her to move..ie ice water lying on left side eating something sweet etcetc...and as soon as on monitor...bang!! Starts rolling and kicking and having a party lol!!! Xxxx

Little tinkers aren't they.

I am ok really, not being sick as much but aching all over now. Sleeping is getting difficult. 5 weeks on Wednesday until section date :)
Having to have scans every week as they are concerned about her tummy, for 2 scans she was at the top end of normal and then the last scan her tummy hadn't stayed on the line. I am sure she was just lying funny but worth checking.

Getting hospital bags together now, washed some of her clothes last night to pack :)

@misslatino, congratulations, that's awesome!
@piya, try keeping your feet elevated. Also, drink lotsa water. Compression socks help too.
@julesjules, welcome!

I am getting more n more impatient by the day...the last few weeks r the hardest wait!

Hey ladies, I had my baby shower yesterday and my lovely friends had put so much thought and effort into it! It was so sweet! It got me so excited and thinking I probably should start sorting out a list for my homebirth and making sure everything is ready. I can't believe it is only 5 weeks til due date now! I bet it drags now though..

I am ok really, not being sick as much but aching all over now. Sleeping is getting difficult. 5 weeks on Wednesday until section date :)
Having to have scans every week as they are concerned about her tummy, for 2 scans she was at the top end of normal and then the last scan her tummy hadn't stayed on the line. I am sure she was just lying funny but worth checking.

Getting hospital bags together now, washed some of her clothes last night to pack :)
Oo I think we're c sectioning around the same time - mine is 5 weeks today on the 29th! So want it over. Why are they bringing you a little early?

I have a similar thing with our LO - he's looking a bit skinny on the abdomen measurement. Have another scan this Thursday at 35 weeks to make sure that he's still trending on the same line and it hasn't dropped lower. When is your next scan? x

Oo I think we're c sectioning around the same time - mine is 5 weeks today on the 29th! So want it over. Why are they bringing you a little early?

I have a similar thing with our LO - he's looking a bit skinny on the abdomen measurement. Have another scan this Thursday at 35 weeks to make sure that he's still trending on the same line and it hasn't dropped lower. When is your next scan? x

I am on insulin for gestational diabetes so they won't let me go past 38 weeks. I refused induction after a bad experience last time but they don't like to induce after a previous section.

Next scan is thursday :)

I am on insulin for gestational diabetes so they won't let me go past 38 weeks. I refused induction after a bad experience last time but they don't like to induce after a previous section.

Bring on Thursday for us both! Lets hope they're both looking plump! x

Bring on Thursday for us both! Lets hope they're both looking plump! x

Hope yours goes well, I will be scanned every week. I am hoping that the measurements last week were slightly off and that she is growing ok now x

Mine's every 2 weeks. My consultant did day that its very easy to have the scope slightly angled incorrectly which distorts the measurement. Fingers crossed for you that that's the issue x

Mine's every 2 weeks. My consultant did day that its very easy to have the scope slightly angled incorrectly which distorts the measurement. Fingers crossed for you that that's the issue x

Mine were every 2 weeks, tbh I don't think my consultant trusts the measurements so wanted to scan me this week. Little miss tinker did have her knee digging into her belly though lol

I started this post under third trimester forum n it somehow seems to have jumped forums on its own.....would anybody know how that could have happened!!!???!?!

When a thread tends to get to a certain length mods move it to the 'groups' section as essentially that is what it has become :thumbup: x

How's everyone doing? We should be having baby's THIS month :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->