Ladies due in last week of April/first week May

Anyone else not sleeping?! I'm so tired but I wake up so many times during the night! Last night I kept thinking I was going to pass out! X

Yep!!!!! Sleep is fairly non existent now!! xxx

It sucks doesn't it!! My little boy has only just started to sleep through and now I'm wide awake!!! Grrrr! X

I am sleeping terribly, every time I roll over its like someone is ripping my muscles.

I had another growth scan today, she has gone from her tummy being at the top of the normal range to not having grown much in the last 2 weeks so I have got to have scans every week now.

:hugs: Squishy fingers crossed she catches up again. They will only do growth scans every 2 weeks here.

I have a scan/consultant appt on Monday to check the fluid around baby again as it was quite low last time x

:hugs: Squishy fingers crossed she catches up again. They will only do growth scans every 2 weeks here.

I have a scan/consultant appt on Monday to check the fluid around baby again as it was quite low last time x

Thanks, I think the consultant doubts the scan measurements so wants to do them herself next time to be honest. Luckily I live just a short waddle from the hospital so its not too much of a ball ache to get there etc.
From 34 weeks baby will have to be monitored 3 times a week due to being on insulin too so all go here lol.

I hope your fluids are ok, mine have been fine up until yesterday but they are showing at the lower end of normal now.
She said that most people have between 8 and 24 cms of fluids and I have 9. They asked if I had been leaking but I don't think I have.

Roll on 1st May lol

Sounds like you have a good consultant there so that's good! I know the feeling I've been monitored every week since 22 weeks due to obstetric cholestasis.

These baby's are nothing but trouble already :lol: Mine were 7.1 on the 11th, my last scan on the 25th I had over 16! However the weekend before I had my scan I felt I had a lot of watery discharge but forgot to mention it :dohh: I got admitted to hospital for monitoring after the low fluid at the scan and they said my cervix was closed but gave me steroids just incase. I'm hoping it's no lower than 7 on Monday as I've o idea what they'll do if it is!

Are you being induced on the 1st May? X

Sounds like you have a good consultant there so that's good! I know the feeling I've been monitored every week since 22 weeks due to obstetric cholestasis.

These baby's are nothing but trouble already :lol: Mine were 7.1 on the 11th, my last scan on the 25th I had over 16! However the weekend before I had my scan I felt I had a lot of watery discharge but forgot to mention it :dohh: I got admitted to hospital for monitoring after the low fluid at the scan and they said my cervix was closed but gave me steroids just incase. I'm hoping it's no lower than 7 on Monday as I've o idea what they'll do if it is!

Are you being induced on the 1st May? X

Elective section at 38+1 is she hasn't arrived on her own by then x

Hey ladies,

Can i join im due may 5th but dont think ill make it full term i have GD and lié lying placenta (have a scan next wed to see if it has moved)

I think my morning sickness is back :-( anyone else have this??

At least you have a set date that's good! We're you early or late with your son?

Hi shorty and welcome :) x

Well had mw appt yesterday and she was booking my next appt for 3 weeks time and she turned round and said "if shes not here by then!" I know they have said that they think I will be early all the way along my pregnancy but having hear her say that just makes me think OMG lol! xxxx

:lol: Roz I wouldn't always believe them!! They kept telling me there was no way I would make full term with DS ... He was 3 days over!! :haha: everyone keeps saying the same this time too ... That I won't make it to 38 weeks, I'd dread to think how over I would go if I wasn't being induced!

Have you done your birth plan yet? X

At least you have a set date that's good! We're you early or late with your son?

Hi shorty and welcome :) x

I was early with him too, induced for pre eclampsia. I am so glad I am having her early, I have had a horrific pregnancy so looking forward to it being over. I couldn't bare the though of a possible extra 4 weeks on top of the 6 I have left x

:lol: Roz I wouldn't always believe them!! They kept telling me there was no way I would make full term with DS ... He was 3 days over!! :haha: everyone keeps saying the same this time too ... That I won't make it to 38 weeks, I'd dread to think how over I would go if I wasn't being induced!

Have you done your birth plan yet? X

Heehee Well in honesty my consultant has said that I was high risk of having a premature baby since the beginning, after originally being told that I couldnt have babies after losing 3 and just struggling with getting pregnant...
She is showing all the signs of wanting to come early lol! and im pleased that iv already been booked into be induced on the 7th May (dd is 3rd may) i would hate to have to go 2 weeks over lol!!
And yeah pretty much got my birth plan sorted, just in the process of arranging a proper tour of the delivery suite...iv only seen it when Iv gone up there with problems lol!! xxxx I really want a water birth and now Im very nearly over 34 weeks (will be 34 weeks tomoa) that I can have one if my labourgoes normally and no early complications and my asthma doesnt play up lol xxxx
How about your birth plan? xxx

Hey gals! May I join in? I'm due first of May!

Anyone else still have a breech baby this late? I know there's still time for her to turn but I just have a feeling she's gonna stay comfortable. OH and I were BOTH breech premies born by c section at 34 and 35 weeks (although I was emergency because the placenta tore away and MILs water broke the night before they were supposed to turn OH so he was less of an emergency but still unplanned).

Is this waiting game driving any of y'all crazy? I'm so ready for her to be here but happy to wait it out for a healthy LO.

Hey gals! May I join in? I'm due first of May!

Is this waiting game driving any of y'all crazy? I'm so ready for her to be here but happy to wait it out for a healthy LO.

Most welcome hunnz!

Yessss, it feels like forever now, can't wait to hold my baby n d gender suspense is killing too!

I don't know how y'all do it not knowing gender! I am too curious lol! I had an anatomy scan scheduled 3 weeks later and broke down and paid for a private gender scan!!! I would love to experience that "it's a boy/girl" moment during delivery but I am TOO impatient haha.

I'm attempting to spend lots and lots of time with hubby since this is our first and we won't have the "us" time like we used to once she arrives and I'm hoping that lots of little outings will distract me enough to get me through these last few weeks! I quit working around 6 weeks (was a bartender and hubby didn't want me around the smoke pregnant) so I have been bored out of my mind!

Nursery is complete, Hospital bag is packed, car seat is installed... We are just playing this waiting game!

I don't know how y'all do it not knowing gender! I am too curious lol! I had an anatomy scan scheduled 3 weeks later and broke down and paid for a private gender scan!!! I would love to experience that "it's a boy/girl" moment during delivery but I am TOO impatient haha.

I'm attempting to spend lots and lots of time with hubby since this is our first and we won't have the "us" time like we used to once she arrives and I'm hoping that lots of little outings will distract me enough to get me through these last few weeks! I quit working around 6 weeks (was a bartender and hubby didn't want me around the smoke pregnant) so I have been bored out of my mind!

Nursery is complete, Hospital bag is packed, car seat is installed... We are just playing this waiting game!
Just like us then lol!! Could not wait to find out and paid for a private gender scan bang on 16 weeks lol!!!
And oh yes the waiting game!! Am a teeny bit fed up now lol!! Just wanna meet my girlie!! Xxxxx

I had my midwife appointment today :flower: Everything's going good, blood pressures still low & nothing in my urine. He's had a massive growth spurt and is now on the top line on the graph lol.
She had a good feel around of my belly this time, he's still head down and trying to engage which i agree with as i've had bad shooting pains down there and i think he's headbutted my cervix a couple of times as well? :haha:
She doesn't think i'll make it to my due date but we shall see.
Managed to record his heartbeat today as well :D

Just need to get his pram & nursery sorted & then i can relax and wait for him to make an appearance :happydance:
How are you all feeling? :flower:

I don't know how y'all do it not knowing gender! I am too curious lol! I had an anatomy scan scheduled 3 weeks later and broke down and paid for a private gender scan!!! I would love to experience that "it's a boy/girl" moment during delivery but I am TOO impatient !

DH really wanted to keep it a surprise. He said I could find out if I wanted but keep it to myself...well, I know that I would end up telling him if I know so I had to not know too...but now that its so near, I can't wait to find out!

Hey, I know how hard the last few weeks can be, it is so uncomfortable! I'm officially not due until the end of May but will be induced the first week of May. It seems like time is moving so slowly even though thus is a short pregnancy for me. I have twice a week appointments so at least I know time is moving on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->