ladies good bras needed!

comotion89

Me,DH&bubba
Reaction score
Hi ladies 4wk +5 today feeling good about baby sticking this time around, got my 3+ today on my CBd anywho, I'm already a larger chested lady but I've outgrown my underwire bras..bloomin wire has came out of two of them too! does anyone know where (in the UK) I can get some supporting soft bras or wired? To those who have been pregnant before and have a large chest where did you go as I'm struggling I can't sleep well at night from the Breast/nipple soreness.

TIA

You should try marks and Spencer padded non wired breastfeeding bras (will come in handy if you are planning on breastfeeding too but if not they are really comfy bras) I just got them and I really like them. They give good support without digging in!

Hi ladies 4wk +5 today feeling good about baby sticking this time around, got my 3+ today on my CBd anywho, I'm already a larger chested lady but I've outgrown my underwire bras..bloomin wire has came out of two of them too! does anyone know where (in the UK) I can get some supporting soft bras or wired? To those who have been pregnant before and have a large chest where did you go as I'm struggling I can't sleep well at night from the Breast/nipple soreness.

TIA

I am in Canada but like Goddess brand. You can get them online and I am sure there are some UK vendors online as well.

If you're particularly looking for soft, comfortable bras you could try online - 'nursing bra shop UK' I managed to get a very roomy, organic cotton bra there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->