ladies, I need your eyes please lol

nik25

Reaction score
So I am CD 41! of a normal 28 day cycle. I was late last week and just for fun I took an opk, well it was positive so by the looks of my chart I'm guessing I am now on 8-9 dpo? anyway I took a test a few min ago you ladies tell me what you think. Do you see a line? I can't get a pink dye test until tomorrow...there was a light blue line in about 30 seconds but it faded some and you can't tell good in these pics.

P6050666.jpg

i see a line, but everyone says the blue dye tests are treacherous.. so i would def try with a pink one tomorrow. good luck!!! fx'ed for you!! :flower:

I see a line. This is exactly what mine looked like at about 9 or 10 dpo. I used the exact same test:) Fx for more positives!

Want to add that for me, these tests STill get lighter over time, even though at my last visit my hCG was 2900. Don't know why they do that, but they do. Anyway, I see it:) Maybe use an FRER in the morning? :hugs:

I see it, but please be careful with this kind of test, they give nasty false positives..Please retest with a more reliable pink dye test..I got such a bad false positive on this exact same brand of test, i vowed to never use this brand ever again, plus i have seen lots of ladies getting false positives on this website as well..... Good luck hun, I hope this is the start of your BFP...

Here is my blue dye clearblue false positive testing thread, look at page 2...and AF got me...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/591552-omg-updated-blue-dye-test-page-2-a.html

Thanks so much girls! I will buy some pink dye test tomorrow. Praying for our first bfp fx'd :)

ugh so af is still not here and I used my last cb test. I will post a pic later, it was about the same but way darker as soon as I peed on it lol, then It faded so much! and I bought CB digi (NOT pregnant) :(:( Tomorrow I will be 2 weeks late! The latest I have ever been! Guess I will just keep testing... I ordered some pink dye test, should be in tomorrow. Anyone else had this with cb?

Ur chart kind looks like you ovulated on CD 33? I wonder why FF didn't pin point it for you? Probably the OPK's. If that's the case then it's still super early and you are not out yet by any means! Good Luck.

I agree with Mammag, looks like you're only about 8dpo from your chart. I hope that is the case for you and the only reason you haven't gotten a BFP yet :) Maybe in a couple more days something will show! :flower:

mammag, thats what I am thinking too fx'd :) thanks for all of your responses! Here are my newest pics faint line (prob. evap) & I think bfn on frer...What do you guys think? I'm going to invert them and post in a sec. thanks! :shrug:
P6060686.jpg P6060681.jpg P6060691.jpg

hmmmm Im not too sure cause the flash kind of drowns out the pics, but Im pretty sure I see decent lines on all 3. Can you get a pic without the flash on?

I tried to tweak and I think I see a little pink in the FRER. It looks more noticeable in your pic though, so me adjusting the darkness level of the pic may have shaded the line a little too.

Attachments

• P6060686.jpg
    P6060686.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 45
Thanks so much!! Here is the best I could do w/ my camera (time to get a new one) ;) P6060702.jpgP6060695.jpg I just don't know what to think :( I'm praying this is the start of my bfp!!

It looks promising, especially if it turns out you are only 8dpo! :)

Thank you! I'm going to test with fmu tomorrow.

i def see a line on that frer. i seen it in the first pics too. i would say this is the start of your bfp. gl xxx

I'm so nervous!! I didn't even realize there was a line until I looked at my camera! Is frer more sensitive than cbdigi? I'm prob. gonna cave in and retest after I try to hold my urine for 3 more hours lol :) fx'd thanks SO much for posting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->