Ladies I need your eyes!

loveinbinary

Proud First Time Mommy!
Reaction score
I see two lines!! This is my first month using opks so I'm not certain when it's considered a positive. Oh and I haven't bd'd in the past three days and I'm worried that if this is in fact a positive opk that it's too late to catch the egg. Opinions?

Attachments

• a0ba5e6c.jpg
    a0ba5e6c.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 439cb630.jpg
    439cb630.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 24
That looks about positive to me hun!! I've attached mine from today as its positive and was backed up with a nice CB smiley face!! Here for your comparison!
opk.jpg
I say get BDing now!! You ov anywhere from 12 hours after a positive!x

Thank you so much for showing me your test. It's only my second month off the pill and my first month using opks. I was convinced I wasn't going to ov this month or that I would end up missing it on the opk. Now I just really wish oh and I would have bd'd the past few days as well. It's a good thing he'll be well rested because I am going to keep him busy for the next couple days. Who would have thought two little lines could bring this much joy.

i know, i wish id have had a pos opk i get ones that are close but never pos.

Hey lovebinary - congrats on your pos OPK, especially after your cycles are just getting back to normal after being on the pill.

i know what your sayign about feeling happy when you know ov is approaching.

Just remember though babes that you don't necessary ov when u have pos OPK, you need your temp rise to go with it - thats the only thing really that tells us that we have actually ov'd.
good luck babes -

I know, i got sooooo excited this afternoon!! Only been waiting 3 months for this ov!! ha ha. Had totally given up hope!x

Thank you all so much for the support. My temps took a huge dive a couple days ago then spiked right back up the next day and today they are only slightly lower so I'm hoping that is a good sign for me.

I'm really lucky my cycles returned to normal so soon, though I was only on the pill for 2 months as I bleed for 3 weeks solid the first month had a week off before af showed again and then I would bleed ac type bleeding a couple times the following month. I was so miserable that we decided to go back off the pill. My cycles before the pill were 28 days exact but last month was only 25 days which made me uncertain when or if I would ov this month and when af would be due.

Dream, since we are both ov'ing today (at least I hope I am) would you like to wait out the tww with me?

I'm almost certain that I am ov'ing now. I have this dull achey feeling on my right side and only on that side. I just took another opk and it still looks positive but maybe slightly lighter than the last though I can't really tell. I'm just so excited to know I'm ov'ing. This tww is going to take FOREVER. I just hope that bd'ing tonight and for the next few nights is enough to catch the egg since oh and I haven't bd'd the past few days as I wanst expecting to be fertile. What do you ladies think, is there a good enough chance that I can still catch this egg?

Attachments

• 072eb28a.jpg
    072eb28a.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
  • a7c81f49.jpg
    a7c81f49.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi Lovebinary - i have looked at yoru chart and it looks as though you may have ov's on CD12 - you temp went up, you had High and open cervix and fertile CF. When your cervix is closed i think it hard for the little swimmers to get into your cervix. i would almost certainly say you ov'd on day 12 - could be wrong though babes, i would still be at it like rabbits as you never know

fx'd for you hun

Thank you for looking at my chart. Your make on it is very helpful as I still don't quite know what I'm looking for. I understand that your temps rise when you ov but I have read that they can spike for a number of reasons other than ov. Though if I did ov three days ago then why would I be getting the pos opk now? No worries there will be more than enough bd'ing, or at least I hope so. I really wish I could just fast forward the next two weeks.

Its looks positive to me, fingers crossed for you!

I'd love to wait our the 2ww with you hun!! My opks is still positive so will keep BDing! Im not expecting to be successful this cycle, look at my cd!! Just want af to come really so i can start the clomid! hee hee
Yup you look positive!!xx

Then we shall be tww buddies!! I took my temps this morning and they seem to have dropped though my opk is darker than yesterday! The test line is darker than the control line and came up within seconds and even before there was a shadow of a control line. Don't give up hope yet love. Perhaps you won't even need the clomid. Fx'd that this is the month for us both. How are you feeling today?

Attachments

• 4912500b.jpg
    4912500b.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79