Ladies im going crazy......

cherrished

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My period came late last month and lasted 10 days :( I know it sounds crazy but is it possible to ovulate straight after I stopped bleeding? Due to being on longer and coming on late? I think I may have ovulated last week and this week I feel funny, it started Sunday I came down with diarrhoea sorry tmi just came out the blue then I started the feeling quesey sick feeling with horrible heart burn so assumed a bug, but now I'm still getting the heartburn and sickly feeling, I feel tiered, my veins have all appeared again which is only ever when im about to come on or pregnant, also I keep having dizzy spells and bad head aches, and to top it off my discharge has gone totally Wack! Been spotting a tinge brown and pink and clear my body is playing tricks on me but something is telling me it isn't all as it seems :/ my last AF was 30th jan which was 5 days late and lasted 10 days so is it possible I ovulated a little earlier say around 9-10 and could be 7-6dpo? Hence the spotting and everything else or am I totally going bonkers !!!! Haha lol something just doesn't feel right I think I'm losing my marbles x thanks for advice and opinions ladies x

Hi

I wish I could tell you, but I don't have a clue. I would just wait till a missed AF and then test that's the only way of knowing.

I am waiting to test but these days seem to be going slower than ever.

Try taking your mind off things as if it's not what you expect you don't want to be too dis heartened xx

Thanks for reply hun, we ain't currently trying at the moment but not preventing, ive not really thought about being or getting pregnant, but I just feel weird I feel like I did with preston and I found out at 7dpo I just think it's too quick from the dates but then again anything is possible I had a 3 week period and got caught pregnant in the last week was a total shock I must of super quick ovulated lol :) x

Awww, do you know how many DPO you are? With my first I tested CD35 with my 2nd tested CD33 and remember testing earlier and got BFN, so tested the next day and got my BFP. So that is why I don't test very early.

Keep us updated with whatever happens GL xx

Im not sure but based on a week AF time and being on a lot longer it is possible I ovulated not long after I stopped bleeding, which would be 10th of feb so around 8dpo, I was complete shocked when I got BFP on FRER and clear blue digital at 7dpo as had betas next day and my HCG was only 18 then they doubled and doubled so clear blue picked it up quiet early :) and thanks hun I will do and good luck to you xx

Wow that is early detection of your HCG was only 18, have you tested at all?
I did a IC an was BFN don't know why I tested too bit silly as don't never get BFP till CD33 but curiousity got the better of me hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->