ladies in the US, where are you registering?

serenas_song

Reaction score
For those of you from the US, where are you registering/registered? I'm probably going with Babies r Us and Walmart. Can't wait to get off bedrest so I can start!!!!

Babies R Us and Target! Target has everything Babies R Us does and some things are cheaper. They also give you a 40$ gift card when you register!

I registered at Babies R Us and Target. Between the two there appears to be a pretty good selection .

Babies R Us and Target here as well! I already registered but haven't actually put anything on them yet. I think I'll wait until our 19/20 week scan when we find out the gender. :)

Walmart and maybe Target or Babies R US! :)

Target and the local cloth diaper store.

Amazon (amazing selection of stuff!) and maybe Target but I'm finding they don't have that much good stuff.

Hmm, I'm still undecided. Target has tons of stuff online (and I love Target generally) but my local target hardly has any baby stuff actually in the store. I'm thinking Babies R Us and I may also check out Buy Buy Baby since there is one pretty close.

Amazon, and I will probably put some stuff on a Target registry for people who like to actually go to stores.

Target for like..98% of the stuff..BabiesRUs for a mobile and for bottles and pacies has they are the only ones around here that have Tommee Tippee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->