Ladies, please take a look! New to opk and desperate

Sgiaimo89

Reaction score
This is my first month I have ever gotten even a slightly dark like on an opk. I thought the middle one was pos at first but on second glance I'm not too sure. Please help thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 22
Keep testing, as soon as you see the test line getting darker start to BD every other day until you see that test line just as dark or darker the the control line. The week before I Ovulated last cycle, my test lines were getting dark, so I thought they were positive (first time using OPK) until that next Monday I took a OPK and within a few seconds the test line took all the dye from the control line....Then I knew that was positive...LOL so good luck and keep me posted :) I'm only on CD 4, I typically Ovulate on CD23 so I will stat testing CD 10 (I always try to BD every other or every 2 days so incase I miss the surge)

Amy thank you for responding!! That is CD 15 and 16. I've been testing since CD10 and they were so light and gradually kept getting darker. Now they are starting to get lighter after the ones in the pic I posted. We bd CD12, 15 and 16. I was hoping that was my pos because now they are getting lighter.

thank u for this post. this is also my first round with opk's and i am feeling confused about the progression....if you kept testing, did your tests get lighter or darker after the ones in the photo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->