Ladies using persona monitors please help!!!!!

Phoenix82

Since June 13
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm looking for some help please!!!

I've been ttc since June 13 with no luck yet, OPK don't appear to work for me. I drink a lot of water during the day and even giving a no drink for 2 hours before I still cannot get a positive result!!

I've had tests at the docs which show my surge is happening but as I understand it some people just don't get the results.

So I got a persona monitor because it monitors 2 hormones giving you a better chance of catching the surge. I'm on my first cycle using it so I know I'm just setting it up really ready for next cycle (I was hoping to use the smep this cycle but found out you don't get the o symbol the first month).

So I've read that the 2 lines on the stick can hi-light when ovulation will occur. As I understand it the left hand line (closest to the dip bit) is estrogen and the line closest to the reader is lh, is that right?

I've also read that when your body is gearing up to ovulate the estrogen line gets fainter and the lh line gets darker. I just need someone to help me confirm when I should expect ovulation has occurred using these lines!!

I have a pic of the last 2 days sticks as I threw the darker estrogen one away stupidly (I just don't know how to put a pic on here).

Any help would stop me going mad - thanks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->