Ladies...What do you think?

So..over the past night and today I've had some serious cramping and spotting/bleeding. I have heard horrible things about miscarriages when this happens...so I went to Emerg because I was freaking out....turns out my pregnancy tests were wrong!! I am not even pregnant! You saw how it showed me the 2 lines? I took 4 pregnancy tests, 2 of them showed positive, and 2 showed negetive...so I was like wtf! Anyways...turns out my period is just 4-5 days late which is causing me the horrible cramps.

I was disappointed because I really thought I was pregnant...but I am relieved to know I did not have a miscarriage right now.

We may put off trying for a little bit so we can have fun at my sister's destination wedding next May....ahh well.

Awww I am sorry! Sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me... same thing happened to me last month I got 3 :bfp:'s then the line got lighter until it was a :bfn: :cry:
Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

THAT IS A :BFP:!!!! no doubt about it!
i got a :BFP: in first month of TTC to!!
just after a polyp removal op to! miracles do happen!!

CONGRATS!

oh no just seen the last threads so sorry to hear about that.
thats so sad
dont give up hope

x

Sorry to hear you have been bleeding venus.
Often the tests they use in hospital/doctors are not as sensitive as the ones we buy - dont know why this is? Anyhow, I've had 3 early PG where I got early positives on first response, then started bleeding a day or two late.
Take care

u r definately pregnant! congratulations! u r blessed u haven't had 2 try 4 long!!!

sorry to hear the :witch: got you think you may have had a chemical as there is no doubt that you had two line's

So sorry to hear your news. I had a recent chemical, pregnancy test faded after 12 hours then had 2 negatives two days later. Bleeding started after that.

Hope you are okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->