Ladies, what were your HCG at 4 weeks?

Starlight32

Reaction score
I am concerned about mine. I hope it's OK to ask this here. I am 4w and had an HCG of 350. My doctor said it was low, so I've been stressing.

As long as it's doubling like it should idk why they would say that is low. My first beta was 90 and my second was like 273

That doesn't sound low to me.
At 4 and a half weeks mine was 880....so if you are 4 weeks, in two days it will be 700 which sounds exactly where mine was. I'm now 25 weeks pregnant :)

I only did one HCG. My doctor was happy for me to do more if I wanted them but she said it often adds stress when worrying about the levels. There is such a huge rage that it can be.

My first HCG was at 4 weeks exactly and was only 87. It doubled properly and I am now 31+3 with a healthy baby girl. There is a very wide range for HCG number.

What the number starts at means nothing. How it doubles is what matters.

Mine were super high, high enough to indicate the possibility of twins, but I have one healthy girl in there.

10dpo: 17
14dpo: 250
18dpo: 1760
24dpo: 18,238

Mine were 193 and I'm now 29 weeks pregnant
Yours don't seem low at all.
X

Also, typically, 14dpo is 4w0d...so mine were even lower at that gestation than yours were. Your doctor is crazy lol.

Do you know when you ovulated? Hcg can vary so much person to person depending on when ovulation and implantation happens. Mine at 14dpo (4w0d) was 428 with a doubling time of 22.11 hours! And I haven't had a scan yet, I go on Tuesday!

First and only test said 76, this was 2 days after bfp. Now baby is measuring 5 days ahead and perfectly healthy.

Mine was 466 at 18dpo, so going back by 48 hour doubling time, it would have been around 115 at 14dpo (4weeks). We did IVF, so my dates are exact. From what I understand, the average 14dpo beta hcg for successful pregnancies is 100. In other news, your doctor is an ass.

Your number sounds good... I don't really remember what mine was at 4 weeks... maybe 170s??? I really can't remember... like everyone else said it's not about where you start but how the numbers rise. Maybe your doctor just meant low as in kinda what mine told me in the beginning "consistent with early pregnancy" so it's just low as in indicating early pregnancy?... but I don't see how your number could be considered "low" for your gestation without other numbers to reference what kind of increase you have?

Mine was 483 at 14dpo which is exactly 4 weeks .. and I thought that was pretty high considering the numbers I found online. Your number is excellent for 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->