Ladies who already have had baby :)

Scottish

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi all

I am curious to know if your 2nd,3rd etc pregnancy due dates were similar or different as in timing of baby born in relation to due date

My dd is 9 years old and she was 9 days over due! This has me convinced that this one will also be overdue but I am just curious to know other people experiences of when your lo's all made an appearance? :)

Hope this thread makes sense as my brain is always in a fizzle these days and I may sound as if am speaking jibberish at times lol :haha:

Stalking. I was 3 days over with first bit obv don't know with this one yet!

I'd prefer him to come a few days early or on time! Late is always so frustrating!

First a week over,Second was 2 weeks early,Had a sweep today with this one so place your bets!!

My first was almost 4 weeks early, both my second and third came at 39weeks exactly. x

My first was spot on his due date so i'm interested to see how others have gone with 2nd or 3rd or more!
I dont know what i'l do if this ones late, i'l be climbing the walls i think!
Xx

My first was born on his due date, my waters went 2 days before! Hoping I go on time again this time round!!

My first was 4 days early. Wish I knew when this one will come. Stalking.

My first was three days past his due date, and so far this one hasn't shown up. My aunt had an on-time baby and then two "late" babies (more than a week past their due dates).

Both my first two were 41 weeks exactly. My MW told me at appt last week that she would expect this one to be early so we will see!!

My first was 38+3 and my second was 37+6... I'm hoping this baby comes around the same time also!

My first came at 39 weeks exactly, so I'm curious as to what this little guy is going to do! Is he going to be earlier or later, I just don't know! But I'm thinking earlier :)

thanks ladies!

Seems to be a real mix of early then late vice versa!

i am so anxious to know right now arggh i am so impatient its crazy lol :)

My 1st was 11 days late
My 2nd was 6 days late
My 3rd was 8 days late
I am assuming this one will be late aswell.. I must provide great 5 star accommodation lol x

First was 2 weeks early
Second was 3 weeks early
Third was 4 weeks early.

All mine have gotten consistently earlier !! Can't wait to see when this LO will make an appearance !! My guess is about 36/37 weeks. I've had 2 bloody shows already and painful contractions just not regular yet, thank god :)

My 1st was 11 days late
My 2nd was 6 days late
My 3rd was 8 days late
I am assuming this one will be late aswell.. I must provide great 5 star accommodation lol x

Same!

1st was 5 days late (2 days labour)
2nd was 10 days late (3 days slow labour)

Family think this one will be early but I've sort of resigned myself to going the full 2 weeks over lol. My guess would be 15 days over with 4 days of slow labour building up to it.

I don't believe there's a correlation. Babies come when they're ready. Unless there's some health issue. There's no way of telling when a baby will come as I'm experiencing at the moment :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->